The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "smokin windows"

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

"smokin windows"

driving one night the pasenger syde window starts smokin all the windows get stuck... the next morning i change the fuse rolled up all windows and that same door starts smokin/new fuse blown... so i opend up the door disconect it cuz the wire's were melted together and now the only windows that work R the sun roof and the drivers window... how can i get the 2 in the back to work
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar

Re: "smokin windows"

Quote Originally Posted by The F.B.I
    driving one night the pasenger syde window starts smokin all the windows get stuck... the next morning i change the fuse rolled up all windows and that same door starts smokin/new fuse blown... so i opend up the door disconect it cuz the wire's were melted together and now the only windows that work R the sun roof and the drivers window... how can i get the 2 in the back to work
    each side of the door circuits are tied in together so because of those wires not properly connecting will mess up the circuit that is running in series.

is it fixable without replacing the whole thing.

depends on where the short is and how much damage was done.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

well the conecter kinda molded together and a few wire's i tried takin it apart and it just crack.