The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need help with interior pieces!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21

need help with interior pieces!!

just installed my headunit but i think i broke some of the pieces... seems like it.. can u guys help me out..look at the pics and see what parts do i need.... they do not clip on any more so... even the black case where we could put glasses or whatever.. help!!!
    .. i think i just need the wooden look like piece.. to be replaced..

if any one has some of these parts.. let me know.. not sure which ones should be replaced or kept..

yup, you broke the clasps on the center console. I recommend getting those parts from the dealer, they're not much. While you're at it, get the GTZ carbon fiber looking one, or a silver trim. Unless, you want the rest of your interior to have that wooden look.

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    so they sell the carbon fiber looking ones at the dealer??

Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh
    so they sell the carbon fiber looking ones at the dealer??
    if you wanna pay an arm and a leg. and they probably will have to order them.

Jesus! How in the hell did you break all of that?! Did some crack head break into your car and steal your head unit or something?

lgary1978
    check ebay there is a silver one being sold i saw it today check it quick playa or u gonna be broke tryin to replace it lol.

I've got a wood grain one I can sell you for $35 shipped

so what do i need?.. the wooden looking panel and the black case..???

the black pocket still looks good. you just have to unscrew the brown studs from it

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

the only thing i need is the wooden finish panel right..?

Quote Originally Posted by neel9
    the only thing i need is the wooden finish panel right..?
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    the black pocket still looks good. you just have to unscrew the brown studs from it
    In other words, yes.

i cracked one of mine off.. but consindering i took the think off 2308408723 times... its not bad.. how did you fuck that up so bad.. ? lol
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

I have an extra wooden panel with the 4 clips you're missing. PM me

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by lgary1978
    check ebay there is a silver one being sold i saw it today check it quick playa or u gonna be broke tryin to replace it lol.
    He's probably looking for the silver pieces, not the trim kit "stickers".

do u guys know how much do they sell them at the dealers..
    any place where i can get cheap

ebay or the junk yard is your best bet if none of the members have them here. the dealership cost i believe is over 100 bucks

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

dash

mine broke a while back and i just put velcro one the inside and i was fine for the time being but ebay or members here for sale trade or wanted forum
    I have a salvage galant with grey interior and white outside very little body damage just little dents. I think it has a locked motor because it ticks and it has a new starter. It is a total part out and I have parts from many other galants in the past. Pm me if you need any parts and I will let you know if I have them or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast