The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: **UPDATE PICS** New Wheels....Motegi DP12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 38 of 38
    Well I finally got em on this weekend & IMO they look great. No clearance issues at all & I went ahead & did the Home Depot camber kit since my previous tires were starting to wear on the inside. I wont be able to put up pics tonight since it gets dark by the time I get out of work but ill try to take some in the morning before heading out to work.

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

pictures homie.. pictures...lol
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

Finally I got some pics taken:

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

they look real good, how about some pics from further away from the car for the whole effect
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Nice rims. Black on black is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone
    they look real good, how about some pics from further away from the car for the whole effect
    Im gonna definately try to get some better pics to update my cardomain which is slackin right now. I just wanted to get some up for now. Thanks for all the comments!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

like it alot better man.. clean lookin rims bro
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

Congrats! They look real nice man. I can't wait till next spring im upgrading to 18s and keepin the black with the polished lip.
    shogun8g: I feel gay

Nice, but I want better pics too. Try not to take pics where the sun is in front of you like in the third pic. You usually get too much glare and the subject of the pic can end up real dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ
    Nice, but I want better pics too. Try not to take pics where the sun is in front of you like in the third pic. You usually get too much glare and the subject of the pic can end up real dark.
    My bad, Im not a really good photographer but i plan on taking better pics hopefully soon and besides these were taken in the morning before heading out to work & I was already late so I really didnt take all that into consideration, but next time I will.

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

EDIT

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

A couple more pics!!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

yeah those are the pics I am talking about. those rims came out real sharp looking on your car, good choice

2001 Galant ES

i was looking at those rims LAST WEEK, they wanted $1600, so i walked out the store 8) 8) 8)

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

Quote Originally Posted by UR-M_I_A'01
    i was looking at those rims LAST WEEK, they wanted $1600, so i walked out the store 8) 8) 8)
    there is a place in Bayonne NJ that I pass on my ride to work all the time, he is a wholesaler for Motegi rims, I will give ya the name of the place and the number at the meet tomorrow, you should be able to get them much cheaper than that through him

2001 Galant ES

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone
    Quote Originally Posted by UR-M_I_A'01
    there is a place in Bayonne NJ that I pass on my ride to work all the time, he is a wholesaler for Motegi rims, I will give ya the name of the place and the number at the meet tomorrow, you should be able to get them much cheaper than that through him
    I got mine off ebay from rim1.com you can go to the website too, pretty decent priced!!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

Much better pics. In those pics, the rims look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ
    Much better pics. In those pics, the rims look awesome.
    Thanks for the photography tips too!!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12