The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I Need Help

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

I Need Help

I am completley new to this forum, I have a perfect Galant with body and engine modifications. I love it. I am trying to do more to it. In this forum everyone is talking about what galant they have (i.e. 8g, 9g, etc.) I dont understand what this means. I have a 2000 ES with the V-6. could someone please help me get started in this forum?
    Thanks[/b]

well you definately posted in the wrong thread.. but your a newb... you'll get bashed and move on.. 6g-7g-8g... ect.. that all means what generation galant you have... 99-03 i believe was the 8th generation of galants... and by the way.. what makes your galant so perfect?
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

Quote Originally Posted by low sittin 8g
    well you definately posted in the wrong thread.. but your a newb... you'll get bashed and move on.. 6g-7g-8g... ect.. that all means what generation galant you have... 99-03 i believe was the 8th generation of galants... and by the way.. what makes your galant so perfect?
    Perhaps he means perfect as in no dents, scratches, etc.

The forum index lists the different years for the different generations of Galants.

Thanks!

Thanks for your help, i am completly new to this. One thing that I love about my Galant is it has the same Erebuni body kit as "low sittin 8g", that kit is awesome. I am almost done doing a restoration quality paint job on it too (3 different primers, etc.) but i want to do more to my engine. i have an after market intake and exhuast sytem. What should I do next?

Welcome bro - check out my cardomain when u get a chance....
    www.cardomain.com/id/02on19s
    and the club site
    www.teamexoticimage.com

and the search button on top is ur best friend!

Get some pics up

Nice Car

Hey, Your car looks awesome, is that the Shogun body kit on it? i am in the process of putting the same kit on my galant right now, its going to be sweet