The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1/4 time

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

1/4 time

anyone ever ran a stock I4 on a 1/4 track.. or know what its suppost to run stock?
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

Soup
    i think around 17's or 18's

The v6's do mid 16s stock. Mine has done 16.4.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    my 8g ran 17.6, all i did was the 5 speed swap, all parts were stock, even a stock clutch
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Experienced TGC Member
    With an extra person (160ish), and a tranny that hasn't had a fluid change in 100k miles, I ran 17@82.

I
    I
    I
    I
    V
    [email protected] <- '01 ES V6 (detuned for daily commutes)

Black '94 Audi S4 soon RS2'd running 28 psi
    Chipset [X]|Injectors[X]|Turbo[X]|RS2 Manifold[X]|Bosch 3-BAR MAP[X]

http://motortrend.com/roadtests/sedan/112_...ant/index1.html

thats what a v6 runs.. i have a I4 and i ran a 16.5... im tryin to see how much my mods got my time up over stock..
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by low sittin 8g
    http://motortrend.com/roadtests/sedan/112_9903_miusa_galant/index1.html

thats what a v6 runs.. i have a I4 and i ran a 16.5... im tryin to see how much my mods got my time up over stock..
    Damn thats pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by low sittin 8g
    http://motortrend.com/roadtests/sedan/112_9903_miusa_galant/index1.html

just a thought

those subs and heavy wheels probably won't help your times.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

yea i know.. i got a little power adder that i shuold be getting i still krispy about 200 bucks... **hint hint** and one i get that in and hooked up... i'll take out my heavy A$$ speakers and maybe find some gtz or ls rims and put a good tire on it.. maybe i'll be able to break into a low 15...
    www.anti-rice.com

theblackpearl
    with my auto tranny and an all stock i4 except for intake and exhaust i ran 17.4 but i raced reptile who ran flat 17 and i pulled a car on him a couple months ago, that was with header, fixed exhaust, new plugs and wires, intake..i havent been back to the track to see what i run now with the 5spd im hoping for some good numbers though...especially if i use the juice!!