The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: whatta ya guys think of these rims?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 39
    Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:)

whatta ya guys think of these rims?

do u guys like these. they are on ebay for $440.00. I thought a good price...

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    food for pot holes

that is just way way way to much bling bling for me :pukey:
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

TGC Regular
    They look nice, but I'm not into chrome.

vsr = very shitty rims?? they look ok tho. but chrome in the winter?? snow??

What do the people on the Maxima forums say?
    Love,
    Matt

Oh Matt you slay me....

Honestly they look like they'd be better suited on a truck.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>What do the people on the Maxima forums say?</div>

You almost made me shoke on my spit on that one!

I think they will look good on the Datsun.... oh, my bad,...the Nissan.
    De que estamos hablando?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i think they are pretty dope, black Max w. Chrome would look good

i like them. like Serstylz2 said, black on chrome looks good.

I like em,,,nuttin like a shiny black car with bling...but you betta be realll careful of the road and curbs
    Guidelines for Republicans: 1. When in charge, ponder. 2. When in trouble, delegate. 3. When in doubt, mumble.

Proto
    how does nissan maxima and mitsubishi galant mix? they dont.

hi

good one proto, think this should be posted on maxima.org
    doing my thing, one mod at a time

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>What do the people on the Maxima forums say?</div>

You kill me everytime...but that is a good question...

Dina, last i heard you have a Maxi-pad, not a Galant...so why don't you ask thier opinion?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigMike)</div><div class='quotemain'>last i heard you have a Maxi-pad</div>

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

Black and chrome look good on big luxo cars...like a S500/600 IMO...not really into that look on a maxima...if it were my money I'd do the following: forget the clear tail light idea, forget the chrome, go with some niteshades and darken the tails, get some gloss black rims with a nice polished lip, tint, and a drop and look real incognito, or get some nice looking regular alloy rims (ie look at pinoys RH rims or if you have $$$ some BBS-LMs), drop and tint just have the car look clean..

But then again I'm just one person, I'd say if you want to buy the chrome it its your money...what does it matter what anyone else thinks anyway, you're the only one that has to live with your decisions...
    Mayonnaise colored Benz---I push Miracle Whips
    -K. West

i'd just trade it on another Galant, but that's just me.
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jusmills)</div><div class='quotemain'>Black and chrome look good on big luxo cars...like a S500/600 IMO...not really into that look on a maxima...if it were my money I'd do the following: Â*forget the clear tail light idea, forget the chrome, go with some niteshades and darken the tails, get some gloss black rims with a nice polished lip, tint, and a drop and look real incognito, or get some nice looking regular alloy rims (ie look at pinoys RH rims or if you have $$$ some BBS-LMs), drop and tint just have the car look clean..

But then again I'm just one person, I'd say if you want to buy the chrome it its your money...what does it matter what anyone else thinks anyway, you're the only one that has to live with your decisions...</div>

U guys just crack each otha up, but i could really give a fuck less what u flamers wanna say!!! Just wanna start anotha flame war, but aint gunna work... Jusmills i agree with you. Black rims would look hot. Im not buying these rims, i just wanted to see what ya guys thought. The guys on max.org thought the same thing, bout the balck rims with the polished lip. I have alotta choices, dunno what i wanna do yet! Thanks for your input, for those of you who stayed on the fucking topic

<span style='color:darkblue'>U guys just crack each otha up, but i could really give a fuck less what u flamers wanna say!!! </span>

so y ask our opinion then? like we give 2 about what you like or not?
    doing my thing, one mod at a time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast