The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tune up, wire and plugs question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    Thanks for the research, I have been on google all day and couldn't find anything like that.

EDIT: yeah, the price with shipping is 47.70, a steal from what I'm seeing elsewhere. I'll be ordering those next week, thanks again!

i got my 46g3 accel thundersport wires for 30 bucks shipped. they come in red blue or yellow.

i was pretty happy. ebay.

they actually have a lower resistance than ngk so thats why i went with them. also put them on my fathers 3.5l diamante the plug boot is oem. doesn't slip around or come apart. real snug fit on the plug for a good seal. lol they maake a nice pop when you take them off from the suction.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

I love the red ACCEL's, I found some shipped for 57 bucks. I can't seem to find much on ebay though.

Oh yeah, did you get my PM about the megan strut bar? I'm still interested, but I won't be sure for a few days, so if you find another buyer, go ahead and sell it.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    NGK Plats only way to go.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

I found some ACCEL wires. I know I posted this a couple posts up, but these are the only wires I can find in red. They are for a 1994 GS with the following info:

1994 galant GS 2.4L, 4 Cylinder, Gas, MFI, VIN "L"

Now, I am assuming that they will work for my car, seeming it has a 2.4 engine. But the representative at autopartswarehouse.com tells me it does not fit and they only sell custom fit wires and the 94 and the 97 are not a match. I thought that 1994-1997 were the same basic car with the same engine, is that not right?

If I can't find the ACCEL wires within a few days, I will definately go with the NGK set. My car is basically sitting in my driveway waiting for the wires.

those won't work
    they are very short and have straight connectors to plug into the coilpacks, not bent 90's for the distributor.
    look up wires for a 95-99 eclipse non turbo convertable

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

I knew that some items from a Gen 2 Eclipse works with the 7G, but I thought that even the non-turbo Eclipse were still 2.0 Liter. Thanks for the info, now I know what to look for.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ohgrfreak)</div><div class='quotemain'>I knew that some items from a Gen 2 Eclipse works with the 7G, but I thought that even the non-turbo Eclipse were still 2.0 Liter. Â*Thanks for the info, now I know what to look for.</div>
    only the spyder 2.4l
    the convertable eclipses.
    the non turbo 2.0 liter eclipses have crappy neon motors in them

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Well, I still can't find much, even for the 2.4 Eclipses. I'll be ordering me some NGK wires from clubplug for around 50 bucks shipped. Best price I have seen.

Sorry to cut in but where can I get some white plug wires? I couldnt seem to find any

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravy)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry to cut in but where can I get some white plug wires? I couldnt seem to find any</div>
    paint em

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Got a set of NGK's yesterday. My fiancee will try to work from home today so I can put em on. Took a while from clubplug.net, they are based in Canada. They didn't even ship until a week after I placed the order, and it took a little over a week to get here. The price couldn't be beat though, got a great deal, somethine like 47 bucks shipped.

I may snap a pic and post it up too, I'll maybe do a video too, just for the hell of it

looks good... is that a replacement oil cap? mine's flat with yellow writing on it... also howcome your PCV is white?

<span style="color:#000000">1996 Mitsubishi Galant ES Premium</span>

The oil cap is a knock off titanium ralliart with the sticker removed, the PCV was just what valvoline installed when I had them change it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12