The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Window visors for the 7G!

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Window visors for the 7G!

Does anyone have them or know if they exist? I'm talking about these things:

Those shade thingys that go over the tops of the windows. I want those for all four side windows on my Galant, and also, if possible, the rear window sunshade thing like this:

GTStyling.com has some stuff for the 8G, but nothing for the 7G. Anyone have any idea if they even make this stuff for the 7G?

BMW owner. Galant fanatic.

like this...

look in google i forget the site...just type galant and side window deflector
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'></div>

http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Yes! That's exactly what I want! I also want the rear window visor too, though. If I can't get that as well, I probably wouldn't get those things, but out of curiosity, how much did you pay for yours?

By the way, peanotation, what ever picture you posted, I just see a red [<span style='color:red'>X</span>.

I have those on my 7g, $10 from my dealership . about the rear visors, don't know if they made them for a 7g.

about the rear visor i dont think so, im going to get an 8g one and hack it to fit.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

$10??!!!/11111

I'll stop in my local Mitsubishi dealer TOMORROW if that's all it takes.

Unless, of course, you're talking about it being an option when you bought the car new...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NiTrOuSoXiDe)</div><div class='quotemain'>$10??!!!/11111

I'll stop in my local Mitsubishi dealer TOMORROW if that's all it takes.

Unless, of course, you're talking about it being an option when you bought the car new...</div>

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=38457
    here is a link from a while back. I bought these visors a few months back...

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    i'd like to get the kind that don't stick onto the outside, i think they make some for some cars that fit between the window and the insulation

Wow sweet!! If the roads weren't all icy and shitty and snowy and such, I'd go there today. Maybe I'll get the number and call.

If I can get them for only $10, should I chance painting them the same color as the car?

By the way, how is your front-end issue coming along? Did his insurance cover it? It should. Regardless, the bottom line is:

You were at a complete stop, and he hit you and caused damage to your vehicle. It's not your fault in any way, shape or form (hopefully) so you should get compensation.

If not, I know I'd probably do my fair share of flipping the fuck out.

they have these on Ebay all the time, im not getting mine until i get my car painted though

here is something for blue ice something that your looking for...but really pricey
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DX

haha i copied the wrond addrss heres the real addrsss
    http://www.autoanything.com/deflectors/61A2923A0A0.aspx