The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GTS question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 22

GTS question

hey umm im just wondering if anyone put H.i.D. in there GTS and if they have a write up or some pics of the final product
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

should have already come with HIDs

the gts comes with projectors but not HID's

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    i have one and it looks identical to his pic.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2126713

they dont have them, and you cant install them without altering circuitry, as the headlights are duty cycled at 80 percent of full for the DRLs. That would kill HIDs.

uhhh.. I already know about that whole thing on the 80% power and it killing the H.i.D.s. The reason i was asking for pics was because i heard that there would be too much glare if i installed HiDs, and i just wanted to know who had one
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

uhhhh... why not ask it right away then??? manybrews is a mitsu tech and helps as much as he can here.

I have it and yes, it has some glare from the kinda chrome housing on the GTS headlights. I painted mine black and the glare is now minimum.

9G how did you get around that whole drl problem
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

I switch the low beems and the floglight wires.

Hows that work, lol im sorrta confused
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

just cut the wire harness(the thing that hooks up to the bulb) on both and switch them around. You will need to extend the low beem wires though.

can someone post a pic of their trunk and spoiler lip. is there a space between them or is it molded on?

ill get you a pic by tonight
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

thank you.

i have to get the pic tommrow, first thing in the mourning, but it is molded on to the trunk
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

cape97
    guys!!! don't do it all ghetto!!! you dont have to switch it around!!! that's whack mang! don't mess up your car like that!!!! all you have to do is get an HID relay, and then plug in one of the wires and splice it with your parking lights, or side markers, that way....you'll have no drl's and you get to turn on light like you usually would.....trust me.....thats how i did mines....pm me if you need to ask me......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cape97)</div><div class='quotemain'>guys!!! don't do it all ghetto!!! you dont have to switch it around!!! that's whack mang! don't mess up your car like that!!!! all you have to do is get an HID relay, and then plug in one of the wires and splice it with your parking lights, or side markers, that way....you'll have no drl's and you get to turn on light like you usually would.....trust me.....thats how i did mines....pm me Â*if you need to ask me......</div>

well, let me know anyways. Make a tutorial but Put more pics or drawings than words.

paul, just come over one day, i'll show you how.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>paul, just come over one day, i'll show you how.</div>

hehe yes sir!

although i like having the fogs swicth as my heaglight switch

my bro once tried to sneak out the car but gave up after 5 minutes on the driveway cause he could not turn the lights on.

BTW, you know what i really want to do? I'd like to have one of those screens on the rear window that goes up with a push of a botton. That would be tight if you can do that. 8)

hey 9G sorry it took so long, ive been swamped with school work, but heres the pics of my spoiler

hee heee heres the last one of by babe

04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast