The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New bodykit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 22

New bodykit

I was looking around on ebay and I found this Galant with a nice front end. Has anyone seen this one before? It kind of resembles the eracings kit.

Actually, its the one eracings tried to copy for the urethane bumper but IMHO screwed up.

IIRC I think Reelax(?) has the actual JDM bumper.

Yeah, that's the Route Service Nifty-R front bumper. Reelax has it, but I don't know if he has it installed yet. Playa759 already has it installed and did so quite some time ago. He just never posted any pics. He also has the Nifty-R side skirts along with the '98+ Super VR-4 rear lip pieces. That Nifty-R bumper is rather hard to get. From what I understand, they are only made upon ordering and you have to pay in full up front, then wait a while for it to be made and shipped.

where can i get a grill like the one in that pic but red

Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ
    Yeah, that's the Route Service Nifty-R front bumper. Reelax has it, but I don't know if he has it installed yet. Playa759 already has it installed and did so quite some time ago. He just never posted any pics. He also has the Nifty-R side skirts along with the '98+ Super VR-4 rear lip pieces. That Nifty-R bumper is rather hard to get. From what I understand, they are only made upon ordering and you have to pay in full up front, then wait a while for it to be made and shipped.
    curious...so the ones they have are JDM? or the eracings urethane pieces?

Re: New bodykit

Quote Originally Posted by Da_silvagride
    I was looking around on ebay and I found this Galant with a nice front end. Has anyone seen this one before? It kind of resembles the eracings kit.

wouldn't surprise me if it is eracings kit if it wasn't imported.

The bumper that both Reelax and Playa759 have are JDM. The exact one in the picture posted above, the Route Service Nifty-R bumper. The one that eracings is or was selling is different and I don't think anyone ever bought one of those. Z was the one who loned his car to eracings to get the bumper made, but even he didn't end up with that bumper. As for the grill in the pic above, it's a regular JDM Galant grill. You can find them on ebay.

Here are a few pics of Playa759's Galant.

Here is a pic of eracings front bumper that they made based on the Nifty-R front bumper. In my opinion, eracings messed it up badly by adding too much to it. They should have kept it clean.

Experienced TGC Member
    hahaha,

Z went through hell w/ that thing..... LoL
    -Chris

i'm gonna kill myself if this kit is on ebay now (after all the shit i went through to get it).

my car has been in the shop for almost 6 weeks (doing a major makeover).

sneak peak:

i wonder how much just to import font bumber? 1400?
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    is it me or does the very first bumper has more lip then the one reelax has?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'm gonna kill myself if this kit is on ebay now (after all the shit i went through to get it).</div>

Yeah but the one on ebay isn't as nice as yours, the original one you have has a cleaner look. The one on ebay has more going on in the front of it doesn't look right to me.
    shogun8g: I feel gay

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skillz911)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'm gonna kill myself if this kit is on ebay now (after all the shit i went through to get it).</div>

Yeah but the one on ebay isn't as nice as yours, the original one you have has a cleaner look. The one on ebay has more going on in the front of it doesn't look right to me.</div>

I just noticed it's the same, the shade is making the lip look bigger..

maybe its the samething that happened when the guy from Galantspeed bought the original cyber 2 kit, they made a copy of it before he got it and in a month it was already being massed produced by everyone.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    ohhh. cant wait to see it done Reelax.

My friend's dad drives an 01 gtz and it has been properly maintained. Hopefully, they decide to sell it in a few years so i can get it from them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dominicano)</div><div class='quotemain'>is it me or does the very first bumper has more lip then the one reelax has?</div>

naw, same kit from same company... it just looks different because of the primer and the pre-sanding spray on mine. here's a picture of it when it was still white gel coat:

and how it looked last night:

Damn Rani, It's about time!

Who should i talk to get that bumper?

TGC Regular
    that front end is pretty decent actually
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(02galant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Who should i talk to get that bumper?</div>

it's about $1500 to get it over here plus a 6-8 week wait after the paid order is received, cheaper if you know people in japan; that's why there's only 2 in the US. all the information has been posted on this board. if the price and wait are not a problem, i can point you in the right direction.

TGC Regular
    1500?
    fuck it
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast