The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HEY GUYS!!! the 9G galant rear sunvisors!!! *EDITED*

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    cape97

HEY GUYS!!! the 9G galant rear sunvisors!!! *EDITED*

we need to get a group buy going on this guys!!!! somebody !! anyone who can get it for us!!! and i mean PERFECT FIT!!

here are pix!!

[/img]

dammm.. looks nice..

you want to take my order from the 8g group buy? let zigenscarface know so he can put your name on my order..

ipaintu
    thats not like the one I have tho Just to let you know..

Mine is different shape.. more rounded and looks different..

agreed?

Experienced TGC Member
    ya, they seem to be a bit different style...
    -Chris

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    yeah. that doesnt have the same effect like the ones on the 8g.

ipaintu
    Im not trying to spoil the soup but you better make dam sure they fit. If you 9G guys wait a few more weeks alot here will have some. You can do a fitment then. I also Have 2 laying around broke it someone wants them to see fitment on a 9g pay shipping. THEY ARE NOT REPAIRABLE... Just to see if they fit.

Also could that be the Mirage one That looks alot like it.. Hmmmmm

Maybe?

cape97
    well these pics are not from me nor the test fitment...it was actually EGR themselves that did the fitment and i think it's awesome.... i think that it still looks good .....ICE BERG!!! please lemme in on the group buy man!! i want 5!! please pm me back!! thanks bro....by the way..here was the message antoinette from EGR sent me..

"Paul,
    Our tech has done the fit check & found that it fits fine. Attached are some pictures of what it looks like. Please let me know if you want to place an order & how many you will be ordering. The minimun order is 50 pieces. I will need to know how many you will need to find out the cost.

Regards,
    Antionette Valadez
    Administrative Assistant
    Customer Service
    PH (909) 923-7075
    Fax (909) 923-0945

cape97
    OK GUYS!!!! i finally got to speak to Antoinette....and guess what?!?! they ARE 9G versions of the rear sun visors....they are not going to fit 8G, only 9G....
    they were actually co designed by MITSU australia and are currently selling them through their dealers..... Antoinette also told me that we are going to have to buy at least 50 and we will get it for a really good price.....I do want to know how many ppl are interested in this so I'm starting a group buy right now....stay tuned!!!!

sorry if i mislead people!

cape97