The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: *New Update: Bride Brix II Came In.-Black Suede Door Panels-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 41

*New Update: Bride Brix II Came In.-Black Suede Door Panels-

I will be adding these to the interior they were just delivered today.
    Bride Brix II Racing Seats:

Ok so I started wrapping my door panels in black suede to match what I have coming for my interior Thought I would share how the first one came out...

shogun8g: I feel gay

looks good. but does this mean i don't have to do the other 3 door anymore?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Nah you dont Haha think I got it now

TGC Regular
    badass man!

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

nice lighting btw :shock:

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

i want to see the other ones... after ur message u sent me, im guessing it didnt come out so well :? :shock:
    Diego

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>i want to see the other ones... after ur message u sent me, im guessing it didnt come out so well Â*:? Â*:shock:</div>

I didn't start on the other ones yet.. LoL its just alot of work to do..but Im so glad I decided to do it because the it looks great when its finished...ok anyhow here I go now to work on the rest..ill post up some more pics later on...

Very Nice man can't wait to see the whole thing done. :thumbsup:

Nice, that's what I'm thinking about doing as well. Did you break the tabs to remove the insert from the door or did you just stuff the suede into the edges?

After I installed my Katzkin leather seats, I never did the leather on the door panels. Mostly because I like the soft feel of the cloth inserts, but also because I'm lazy. So, I've been thinking about doing black suede for a while.

Ok got both rear doors completely finished and Installed.
    Danger DANJ: Yeah I actually used a solder iron and kinda melted the clips in and poped them out the afterwards used a screw and a washer to put it back on. Here are some new pics with the fabric piece detached...sorry pics are kinda blurry took them quickly.

Pics of rears installed:

Rear Left

Rear Right

Now off to work on the front doors!

very nice
    whatcha gonna do for the headliner?
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

ipaintu
    awesome look .. I got white pearl skins coming next week or so..I cant wait.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'>very nice
    whatcha gonna do for the headliner?</div>

I haven't decided yet I may throw some suede up there I can get this stuff pretty cheap. I got my suede material from Jo-Ann Fabric lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skillz911)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'>very nice
    whatcha gonna do for the headliner?</div>

I haven't decided yet I may throw some suede up there I can get this stuff pretty cheap. I got my suede material from Jo-Ann Fabric lol</div>

I was thinking black suede for my headliner also, maybe at somepoint as I got the black and grey interior going also
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

datdude305
    i wouldnt do suede on the roof liner to many footprints

I am also doing my interior in black suede. i have had it for awhile but with moving back from germany and all i havent had a chance to do it. i have allready completed the headliner in black suede and made a tutorial on how to do it click here. Once i get some time after the holidays i'll be doing my doors also but painting the plastic black to match. Looks great skillz hope mine comes out looking as good.

ps. my visors are done now as well you can see those by clicking my WWW down below
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB
    U.S ARMY...THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Ok everything is now finished and finally got around to putting my doors back in after a long day of this work.. here are a few more shots lighting sucked sorry.
    I will post more pictures when I add my other additions to my interior SooN :firedevil:

id LOVE to get my doors done aswell..
    Diego

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Nice Ronnie...

Let's see some daytime shots!!!!!
    -Pedro

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silveresv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am also doing my interior in black suede. i have had it for awhile but with moving back from germany and all i havent had a chance to do it. i have allready completed the headliner in black suede and made a tutorial on how to do it click here. Once i get some time after the holidays i'll be doing my doors also but painting the plastic black to match. Looks great skillz hope mine comes out looking as good.

ps. my visors are done now as well you can see those by clicking my WWW down below</div>

Dude, your interior is nice...many props. but i think you should paint your dash Black to go against the yellow. Because i'm not liking the gray and yellow too much.
    -Pedro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast