The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gauge Q & O & A

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar

Gauge Q & O & A

Ok basically the question is can these work on our cars. Check out the website: www.lumineedles.com

Those appear to be colored needles. They would need to be specifically made for the Galant.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wanderingpinoy)</div><div class='quotemain'>Those appear to be colored needles. They would need to be specifically made for the Galant.</div>

I guess. I just looked at the way that they were applied in the tutorial and thought that it might have been possible with almost any car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wanderingpinoy)</div><div class='quotemain'>Those appear to be colored needles. They would need to be specifically made for the Galant.</div>

I guess. I just looked at the way that they were applied in the tutorial and thought that it might have been possible with almost any car.</div>

Hmmm, didn't notice the tutorial - I just thought those were replacement needles, but apparently are actually lit with UV "blacklight". The one problem I see is the way the Galant needles are shaped - you would need a bigger "cap" cover.

they would need to make needles specifically for the galant. if those overlay needles were heavier than then the part that you cut off the original needle, then the needles would be inaccurate since it would take more force to turn the needle than it did previously

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>they would need to make needles specifically for the galant. if those overlay needles were heavier than then the part that you cut off the original needle, then the needles would be inaccurate since it would take more force to turn the needle than it did previously</div>

True, true.