The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turn Signal Problem After 3rd Gen tails installed

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Turn Signal Problem After 3rd Gen tails installed

Hey guys i just joined the club a little bit ago. im very exited at all the info this site brings..anyways i have an 02 galant and i just installed the 3rd gen tails...for some reason my left side blinks normal and my right side blinks fast??? i rechecked the wires and there both the same on both sides... what could be making the right side blink faster??? :?: both lights are working, front and rear...any info would help...

Paul
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Welcome to TGC.

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome to TGC.</div>
    Make sure that the bulbs are getting a good connection in the socket

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Let me go check..
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

guess i cant check that at the moment...its raining hard here in miami...any other suggestions???
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

check the connection where you spliced the wires. make sure those are good too

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

alright it finally stoped raining...i disconected the harness and took off the bulb reconected everything and and when i go to check WALA problem solved..but it only lasted 3 sec... then it started blinking fast again...i will check the connection where i spliced the wires tomorrow...anyways thanks alot u guys...hopefully i can resolve...ill try to post pics of my ride soon..
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

TGC Regular
    try changing the bulb.... if the bulb is malfunctioning, weak, or not putting out the right amount of volts your turn signal will blink fast. its your cars way of telling you that your bulb is out.

BTW... you're not using LED bulbs are you, becuase that will also result in the problem stated above. (lower voltage)

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

no im using a new bulb...well to tell you the truth, the socket im using is from the USDM that fit on the JDM...before i took it out i had a 2057 clear bulb...all i did since the turn signal lens are clear on the 3rd gen is get a 2057A...now its amber...but ill try both get a new bulb and check where i spliced it.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

well i fixed the problem a while ago...the problem was that the USDM plug has 3 cables and only require 2 ended up splicing the cables wrong...anyways here they are installed..

Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

Not feelin the stripes.

Back from the dead!!!

Experienced TGC Member

Re: Turn Signal Problem After 3rd Gen tails installed

Quote Originally Posted by whokilledhoughes
    Hey guys i just joined the club a little bit ago. im very exited at all the info this site brings..anyways i have an 02 galant and i just installed the 3rd gen tails...for some reason my left side blinks normal and my right side blinks fast??? i rechecked the wires and there both the same on both sides... what could be making the right side blink faster??? :?: both lights are working, front and rear...any info would help...

Paul
    i had the same prolbem but fixed now

good loooking