The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TearStone-8g I-4 Turbo Info 4/3 update pics/ vid/ #'s

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Showing results 301 to 310 of 310
    what a/f are you tuning for?
    getting pretty lean
    i saw 12.7 a couple times yikes

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

yea i only had it wot 1,2,3 gear only. since my long term fuel % was up and they needed to adjust it monday they told me to be easy in 4th/5th. as far as the a/f im not really sure im really lost on this a/f guage i been trying to figure it out. i havnt drove the car to much becasue im scared ill mess something up till i find out what all that means its been sitting. they told me what i need when im on wot, but i guess im so new to this im so lost.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

you know there is a setting in the back of this guage right? whats yours set to?
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

Updated my maps tuesday, and the cars running so much better under boost. Under boost im in 10.5-11.2 so no more 12.7 scares like before. The shop has been very good to me and always made time to make adjustments and follow ups with any trouble. Next project is the Evo8 Ecu and then build the head this winter for 10-12lbs. Ill get a screen shot of my maps next week when i go back to the shop to check my long term fuel, short term fuel is at 0% currently, but long term been acting up belive its 6% sometimes gets 12%
    13 GTR

Threw code P0300 today, i got to check the plugs am i maybe foiling them out???, maybe the cat might be trigg since i do not have any since the downpipe replace the factory cat. Im on factory wires. Cleared it out ill see if it comes back, might just be a misfire
    13 GTR

emanage

i wanna take a look at ur maps if u dont mind.. Mine runs perfect under wot and all and the car runs great but im curious what ur maps look like compared to mine.. good to see the car running..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Whoa Thread Update:

Haven't had issues with the car since the cracked manifold "knock on wood". Just ordered the hallman pro rx manual boost controller for $93 shipped should be at 9-10 psi shortly and 230whp. I'm also upgrading the exhaust to 3" and going with the Apexi N1.
    13 GTR

do you still have the cold start up issue? i changed over to a Map sensor (speed density) and my cold start issues are gone. im on 12 psi right now. i'll let you know when it blows.

yeah, still have the cold up issues. Have to let it idle with my foot on the gas for about 2-3 mins then its fine after that. I might have to try that out, it sucks not being able to use my auto starter. Also i never ran into any frying coil-packs or anything using the emange.
    13 GTR

def get the speed density. its worth the $100 sensor and the $200 re-tune. I can use my remote starter again and my tune was better with speed density. winter is coming up too. youre gonna need that remote start. haha

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516