The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TearStone-8g I-4 Turbo Info 4/3 update pics/ vid/ #'s

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
Showing results 221 to 240 of 310
    Experienced TGC Member
    Looking real good dude! Don't forget to post up a few videos afterwards....maybe prowl the streets for a bit. ;)

yea i wish they used the t-clams also, but oh well they blow off they will fix it, atleast i wont have to worry about little things like that with this price tag...yes i will post videos :D, i wanna be easy on the car for the 1st couple hundred miles, but ill let her ripp once or twice at full boost , thanks agian to all you guys esspically seth,john,peno who helped me alot threw this turbo process..
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Tearstone
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT
    yea i wish they used the t-clams also, but oh well they blow off they will fix it,
    Worm clamps will be fine for what your doing. The piping is bead rolled so as long as the worm clamps are tightened down properly you should never have a problem.

another fuckin issue poped up, seem like the emange has 2 faulty switchs, so it does not work..they swaped out for another one they have in shop just to make sure it works and it does..so they told me to contact who i bought it from, they can see me another one for 200, but im not paying for another one..i contacted jimmie, i hope either he as another 1 in stock or buys another one.. :( the shop said thell hold my car without a storage fee so thats good in a way
    13 GTR

how did they know the switches were bad? What all did they say

well they called me today around 3, and told me they installed the emange but its not working, so thier trouble shooting the issue, i get a call back 1 hour later, saying hey did you buy this emange used? i stated no i got it with the kit and i belive its new unless it isnt from what i know. they said well it seems 2 switchs on the emange are faulty, we have a emange in the shop so we pluged that one in, and it works fine your cars good to go on the dyno. any ideas how swicths go bad on a emange?
    13 GTR

no i dont but theres a local guy in tampa that has the ultimate for sale for 350ish

isnt the wireing for the untimate differnt then the blue? i dont want to pay extra money to re wire it agian, i just talked to russ he told me i can go threw greedy for a replacement if they dont help, then his company tearstone can help me with out this matter :D
    13 GTR

Not much extra. You should have just got the plug and play boomslang harness. Alot easier and wouldnt have paid for itself

they only charged me 150$ for the install, since my orginal budject got exceed by 1,200, they felt bad and did it cheep
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member
    What switches were bad?

2 rotary switchs and the TPS is not workin aswell
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member
    You mean the small yellow rotary switches on the front of the emanage? Those are made out of super soft plastic. I've destroyed half those just trying to zero them out.

no those yellow switchs are fine, they look brand new. its something internel i belive thiers more switchs inside, and the TPS is non funcation, i just sent the emanage out to russ, and hes shiping me out a new one, that relves so much stress of my back. i just want to be done and over with this install, and have everything runing great..hopefully next winter i can build up the block and if they got that ecu flash on point, ill go with that..but for now i just want it out the shop and back in my hands...god i miss the g
    13 GTR

russ just shipped me out a new emanage today :D, so car should be done saturday!!!!!
    13 GTR

emanage

hey what wire are u using and what guide are u using as i had issues with wiring that were due to wrong wire colors.. ?? the tps was one of them and it would register a voltage but it was not the tps voltage.. I was not able to calibrate it or anything because it would only give me voltage when the car was on and engine running..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

hey i gave them the print out from naplam, but they said they have it under controll and dont want to follow anything incase errors, so they did it on thier own. i can try to find out fri/sat when i go back
    13 GTR

emanage

yea thats what i used but 2 or 3 wires are wrong.. the tps is one of them but the pin locations are correct.. The tps wire stays the same so if u goto the location of the tps wire on the ecu find the wire then look at the wires off the tps u will find the same color wire as it is constant to the ecu.. Also injector #4 wire is not the color its stated. off the top of my head thats what i remember.. although these wires are wrong the emanage registered it was working then all of sudden after a few minutes of driving would flash red.. that was for the injector pulse but the tps as long as u have voltage it wont flag it wrong..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

yea i seen you posted that on .org so i told them, they said thats fine thats why they didnt wanna follow his thread and do it them selfs, their porb used to wireing them up all the time so it only took them 2 hours. charged me $180 bucks
    13 GTR

got the new emanage from russ today which he send out in 2 days, thanks agian, droped it off will plug it in tom, dyno will happend in 2 sesions since they book them in advance, so sat morning and finesh off monday.
    13 GTR

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast