The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TearStone-8g I-4 Turbo Info 4/3 update pics/ vid/ #'s

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
Showing results 241 to 260 of 310
    the new emange russ sent, was broke as well , i said screw it bought it from else where, and unit works. Car turned on today 1st turn no issues with anything.. :D I can honestly say this kit was a waste of $$$$, half the things that came with this were either broke or not the right size, or just poor quailty. deff not worth 3K IMO, if everything worked or came with the proper stuff then yes.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Tearstone= the shaft

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

cars been fineshed, since the day i bought my OWN e-manage, but waiting on dyno, still trying to sneek me in, not thier fault since people schudle session from 2-3 months prior...they also cleaned up some of my wireing for my jdm heads and degressed and cleaned the whole engine bay :D since they feel bad about the dyno wait...cant wait to drive her!!!!!

Ps; sending russ emanage back this week
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member
    Did you go with the blue in the end? Man I can fucking WAIT to see your car in action!

yea went with blue, you cant wait imagein how im feelin haha, only if you/ I lived closer bro we could cruise :D...don't worry ill post tons of vidz this winter ill build the block gota start reserching and saveing grrrrr
    13 GTR

I can't wait to see it in action! Did you get them wheels too?

no guy sold them locally, looks like ill have to fork out the 3,400 bucks once i get the bodywork done next month =/
    13 GTR

cars in DYNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep u guys updated :D
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    nice nice cant wait to finally see this beast lol

ya sucks that i cant be thier, im leaving for my boys bday at 5:30. But i gave them my camera to record the last couple of runs. but she idles real nice!!! starts up on 1st crank. i will get her back monday since they still have to reinstall the ac unit thing which the ecu was behind.
    13 GTR

3/3 update pics...

Dyno sesion, on the dyno pack

Randon bay pics:

few outside shots, still need to trim the bumper more to fit it..Great this means my jdm bumper will have to get hacked massivly

Video, dyno and quick run

Went to get the car today, but we ran into an issue. When the car is not at WOT it stalls. We think its a vacum line or bov issue, but we checked the bov it opens. its getting tom be checked out tommrow.

Question does anybody know if the emange blue has the anti stall feture like the untimate?

Another thing is the kit was set at 6psi from tearstone not the 7.5 as they told me. But i will buy a boost controller so its cool. will post up vids tonight of what i have. but more once i get the car, she feels very strong

Looking good there, I'm curious as to why are you having so much problems with this kit? Guys on club3g have been installing these kits and the v6 kits for a while now and no one is having more problems then you.
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    You post dyno vids but no numbers. Shame on you.
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nice. need numbers though.

needs more power
    more boost.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

emanage

Nice setup by the way...The emanage does have antistall as a feature. Although Donny could never get it to work correctly. I had stalling when I gave it gas and let off. My only solution was using an Maft and gm maf (they worked great even venting to atmosphere). Maybe you'll have more luck with it.

Yea I been haveing a lot of issue most because of equitment provided was mostly wrong. The emanage defecting, manifold wroped, fuel fitting wrong, coupleings wrong...auxular not for the turbo at all. Mainlt everything which got delayed is becuase of the parts I was provided. haha sorry seth I didn't get to scan it since my brother locked his room n he's the one with scanner. I will do it tonight picked up a lot of tourqe, hp is decent 68hp increase on whp didn't breake the 200, hopefully after the boost controller and 8 or 9 psi it will. Tommy yea the shop sia d they were gona call jimmie n see if he can add anything which helps. Your case seems almost like mine it does but when I get off it dies on me. I will let them know what u said hopefully cuts down the troubleshooting
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    wat kinda STB is that

freedom design is the stb... heres the dyno chart at 6lbs

13 GTR

It looks like you need alot of tuning still. BTW Why didn't you go with ecu flash?
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast