The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: possible things wrong with this....

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

possible things wrong with this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

this guy is about n hour away... not really a problem taking it to a body shop... but what do u guys think???... too much of a hassle or what?...i noticed he switched rims in the back... not sure if hes trying to play it off or what... if the other was ruinned from the accident.... :?
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

how much do u think is repair gonna be...

Looks like he's missing the rear window - that would need the window+defrost wires+antennae wires. May not have a salvage title if the accident was never reported. I'm guessing that it got hit in the rear, hence the wheel switch.

never thought of the defrost wires and antenna...hmmm what else hope the frame isnt bent...what else needs to be done besides the obvious exterior??...gonna check it out tomorooo hopefully just need ideas to look for things...and how much its gonna cost in repairs

rolling
    look under the car for any new welding spots on frame and right at the bottom of the back window for welding if it was a rollover good luck

i keep looking at the roof. it looks seriously bent up. i also think it'll need a sunroof too.

i looked up the kbb on the car and a car with that mileage on my area is about 14 grand.

this one has half the mileage 2005 and isn't messed up and is going for under 15 grand.

i personally don't think its worth it if the auction gets over 5 grand. shoot maybe even less than that just because of all the work that has to be done.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

yea hes asking 5k...ahhhh... decided not to get it i guess... got him to 4k... but also said their was damage to the sun roof.... just too many problems... would have been 4k to repair the whole car...i dunno, spending 8k im not really feeling it anymore...