The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Teaser, Winter Work....WORK COMPLETE, pics on pg 3.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 104
    just ordered some 17 by 8 wheels and 35 offset.. i hope they dont rub.. is there a greater chance of them rubbin or?

Quote Originally Posted by neel9
    just ordered some 17 by 8 wheels and 35 offset.. i hope they dont rub.. is there a greater chance of them rubbin or?
    or what neel??

most people here have trouble of not pusing punctuation after a statement. you on the other hand use punctuation in the middle of a statement and call it a day.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

just cause u dont like my typing does not mean u have to be rude.

just cause u dont like my typing does not mean u have to be rude.
    you can't expect a person to answer your question if you stop typing the sentence in the middle of it. we're not mind readers, we don't know what you're gonna in the second half of the question.

what i am trying to say is that is there a greater chance of me rubbing with the size wheels i am getting or not?

what i am trying to say is that is there a greater chance of me rubbing with the size wheels i am getting or not?
    why are u on TGC u ask these questions but u been here for a long ass time.i think u should ersae your account and start over as a newbie since you like to act like one. dunce
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by g-ridda
    why are u on TGC u ask these questions but u been here for a long ass time.i think u should ersae your account and start over as a newbie since you like to act like one. dunce
    Damn that was harsh

have you read a single post in this thread?? the evo wheels are 17x8 with 35mm offset. you wheels are 17x8 with a 35mm offset. the way im looking at things, with your car, the evo wheels have the same chances of rubbing on your car than the wheels you bought rubbing on your car.

now if you had aftermarket bbk, which you don't. then the chances might be different since maybe those aftermarket wheels might not have spokes that clear the brakes. whereas the evo's factory wheels are made to clear the huge brembo brakes that come factory with the evo.

have you read a single post in this thread?? the evo wheels are 17x8 with 35mm offset. you wheels are 17x8 with a 35mm offset. the way im looking at things, with your car, the evo wheels have the same chances of rubbing on your car than the wheels you bought rubbing on your car.

now if you had aftermarket bbk, which you don't. then the chances might be different since maybe those aftermarket wheels might not have spokes that clear the brakes. whereas the evo's factory wheels are made to clear the huge brembo brakes that come factory with the evo.
    pinoy i dont see why u waste your time explaining anything to him .he is in his own lil world.
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

datdude305

pinoy i dont see why u waste your time explaining anything to him .he is in his own lil world.
    cuz tgc is here to help people not be an asshat so stfu make your self useful before u get a dick in your eye

o wow great one lets try comin to charlotte and sayin that! your nothin to me boy
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

i have 225/45/17's on mine and i have some konig tantrums which are now out of production. I have no problems with scrubbing or rubbing with fenders, but i do have a little bit of rubbing on the plastic lining on the inside front left. but i think that is because the offset on mine were for a mazda mx6 which has the same bolt spacing. plus i got the rims and the tires that were on them plus another set of michelin pilots for $100, i am not complaining. oh, and i do have the 2" drop on mine as well.

BTW here is a good PS for you....

black polished look

2001 Mitsu Galant ES 4Cyl.

datdude305
    honestly i am tired of sub 500 posters ragging on poeple i dont care if i get warnings or any of that just dont be a dick thats the only reason i even posted on this topic

just say search and call it a day but dont be a dick u dick

btw im in hickory on vacation lol by the big K on old us 70 and I40

btw to keep it on topic

the lower the profile and the wider tire the better IMO

o wow great one lets try comin to charlotte and sayin that! your nothin to me boy
    stfu

datdude305
    the way i see neel help bring up the civic lip project what has g ridda done for every one latly i got you neel

u know. whats the problem here.. some people who hve been here all their life just dont wanna help out the newb's.. they want them to use the search engine but come on.. it does not take u an hour to write a recommendation of the specific product. people like pinoyv6 tell me to search .. and belive it or not. i search before i post shit.. but it take hours before u find the exact info u are wantin. just cause there have been many post of that product does not mean it has all the info i need. latey people have been rude, not at all helpfull and have their ass up.. thinking they do not wanna help... if u guys do not wanna help just fuckin say it. u dont have to about being rude to people as i never am rude to anyone. this is the truth

Quote Originally Posted by datdude305
    the way i see neel help bring up the civic lip project what has g ridda done for every one latly i got you neel
    u know what. thanks for ur suppost.. but u know .. its not even that i created some new project so i should be respected. no. when i did that i got shit load of pms and there was not one pm i did not reply with all the steps to make the lip fit. i was not being an asshole.. i HELPED!!!..unlike some people over here.

dag datdude you ridin neels d*ck like a stallion.

look neel man i have absolutly no problem with you and im glad u helpin out but you cant sit here and say u dont ask ignorant questions ive help yo in the past even when u asked a question on someone elses post when you already had a post about it. uve been here for a while you kno how things work and i kno that for a fact cus i been here half 1/4 the time u have been here and i kno the deal merry christmas hoes
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

dag datdude you ridin neels d*ck like a stallion.

look neel man i have absolutly no problem with you and im glad u helpin out but you cant sit here and say u dont ask ignorant questions ive help yo in the past even when u asked a question on someone elses post when you already had a post about it. uve been here for a while you kno how things work and i kno that for a fact cus i been here half 1/4 the time u have been here and i kno the deal merry christmas hoes
    datdude .. is riding no dicks around here.. he being a straight forward like me... forums are made to help people. i become members so that u can help newbb's as well as other older members.. if we had to figure shit by ourself.. we would not even have forums around.. so help other get out of the damm thread...i have always been quiet when people bash on me for some questions i have asked as wll other things.. dude no one is perfect.. i am tired of people thinkin they are the shit. it is rude as fuck not to help people when a simple question is asked. it wont take someone more than a min to type it. I know a shit load of people who are here 24/7.. come on..help people.. dont be dicks..

its not the fact that you ask a simple question its the fact that u ask a question that someone has already answered for u but you insist on askin over and over im not cocky in anyway and i dont bash anyone only you for the simple fact that ur questions are to repetitive. tell me y i can go search and find out what i need to kno but u cant?
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast