The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: F/G Dash *** COMPLETED!! NEW PICS !! ***

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 79

F/G Dash *** COMPLETED!! NEW PICS !! ***

Well I just pulled out my dash and started Fiberglassing the whole thing.. i am making a custom console also ..
    Ill keep ya all up on whats what , and post pics as we go. As of right now the whole dash is out, sanded & preped, layed the first layer of F/G, sanded that and not the second layer of F/G ...

This is the only pic i have right now .. ill have more soon.

Also i wanted to know if any one had a hook-up @ Auto meter? .. i am pricing out now the Carbon Fiber Spedo, RPM, Fuel, Eng. Temp, Volts & Air Pres.

Thanks

Psssssssssst Got Air???

Nice man, always wanted to do something like that. I'd be curious who has the best prices on the Autometer's as well. Same kind even. Curious where you got your steering wheel? Looking for one in just that style.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

hope you konw what your getting yourself into.. lol.. its alot of work.. took me a while to do mine.. but its worth it in the end.. have fun bro
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

TGC Regular

Re: F/G Dash

Quote Originally Posted by fastbaggedgalant
    Well I just pulled out my dash and started Fiberglassing the whole thing.. i am making a custom console also ..
    Ill keep ya all up on whats what , and post pics as we go. As of right now the whole dash is out, sanded & preped, layed the first layer of F/G, sanded that and not the second layer of F/G ...

This is the only pic i have right now .. ill have more soon.

Also i wanted to know if any one had a hook-up @ Auto meter? .. i am pricing out now the Carbon Fiber Spedo, RPM, Fuel, Eng. Temp, Volts & Air Pres.

Thanks
    Good lucky and keep us posted
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

damn some one stoled you stereo.

but i wonder how it'll look in the end.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

low sittin 8g Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you konw what your getting yourself into.. lol.. its alot of work.. took me a while to do mine.. but its worth it in the end.. have fun bro
    I actualy have no idea but i am learning as i go :shock: , Luckly my boy who is helping me know alot about F/G tho... so ill keep ya all posted. Do you have any pics of ur dash completed?

It will be sick when it is done im sure !!

Psssssssssst Got Air???

Good luck! Post pics as you progress.

BMW owner. Galant fanatic.

yeah man good luck and would love to see progress pics
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

i wanna follow this thread,wanna see how this turns out..
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

SIIIICK - I'll be glassing my soon along w/ my doorpanels...be sure to take progress pics!..Keep us posted

TGC Regular
    Yeah, keep us posted, especially me. I have an extra dash I got from the junk yard just waiting to be worked on. Kinda takes the pain outta ripping mine out.

Censee
    nice...i saw one orange galant on cardomain with his dash FGed,, looked nice....hope everything turns out well and cant wait too see it done...keep us updated with pics

well.... as of Jan 1st i have put on another cost of F/G and now have to sand it 1 more time , then it should be ready to paint, as you can see the bottom of the dash is pretty much done. Now i have to start the top... ill keep you all posted

Psssssssssst Got Air???

wow looks good,wish i had the balls and knowlege to do that...
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>wow looks good,wish i had the balls and knowlege to do that...</div>

i got the balls...no knowledge tho

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

Lookin great so far. Can't wait to see the finished product. Hell, I'd be happy if I knew someone that could re-do the vinyl on my dash let alone f/g it...
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

8) :shock: :shock: Cant wait to see it finished

looks good.. i remember those days.. .
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

I am learning as i go... so i cant wait to see it done either .... ill keep everyone up to dast on the progress....

Psssssssssst Got Air???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fastbaggedgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am learning as i go... so i cant wait to see it done either .... ill keep everyone up to dast on the progress....</div>

so what's up with a Tutorial

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast