The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Strutbar, will it fit ?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Strutbar, will it fit ?

Hi guys!

I've searched the forum, and it seems like 2G eclipse should fit on the 7G model ? Also the european one ??

Will this fit then ?
    http://cgi.ebay.de/NEU-Domstrebe-MITSUBISH...bayphotohosting

Someone says that all 2G-eclipse fits, and some says that it HAVE to be the non-turbo ones.

thanks...

Proto
    will work fine

but i wouldn't pay that much for a POS strut bar

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

POS strutbar. What do you mean ?..

Well I can't find others that will fit inside EU. Won't by from USA because it is possible that the tax authorities will take it, and the price will be much higher

my suggestion is to find you a good brand name quality strut bar. if you don't then its just pointless. it will just be there to look pretty. these generic strut bars bend with just even the slightest force put on them. shoot, they sell them for like less than 5 bucks in the US.

Proto
    mine hasnt bent or break

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proto)</div><div class='quotemain'>mine hasnt bent or break</div>

im talking bend like this page

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/strutcompare.htm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proto)</div><div class='quotemain'>mine hasnt bent or break</div>

im talking bend like this page

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/strutcompare.htm</div>
    yeha flex is gay.
    most every adjustable bar with joints in it will have some flex, unless its tubular.
    i know i have a pic somewhere of me standing on my ralliart under brace like that. no flex

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

one question, will either the 2G non-turbo or the turbo version work? I'm looking for a strut bar too, and need to know what to look for.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ohgrfreak)</div><div class='quotemain'>one question, will either the 2G non-turbo or the turbo version work? Â*I'm looking for a strut bar too, and need to know what to look for.</div>
    i have a strut bar you can buy. as well as a full set of eibach prokit sprins w/ KYB AGX adjustable shocks. send me a PM. i'm sure you will love the price
    if you buy the suspension setup, i'll throw in the strutbar for free.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

I see! ty

If it is just possible to find one somwhere ? :?

bought one of those ebay strut bars, didn't flex at all. I guess I was lucky huh?

I think it depends on the price as allready mentioned.

Ofcourse there is a difference with a strut bar for 5-10$ than 90-100$ !

So if you by the expensive one I guess you should be ok! Not to say that everything espensive on ebay is quality !!!