The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: alright ready to lower car,,,, buttt

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    mule

alright ready to lower car,,,, buttt

here is the deal got a 02 v6 galant with 18inch 225-40 tires 45mm offset,,, ive been hearing that the v6 models get a popping sound from the drive shaft getting in a bind.. is this only when you go real low... i have been looking att the tein springs and the agv struts if any of you have the v6 with this setup let me know... or is you got a better setup about the same money let me know what it is...

again i like the low look but not slammed this will be a daily driver and got 2 keep it road worthy.. thanks..

You should have no problems. Mine is dropped on tein s techs and kyb agx adjustables and i have no problems at all w/ grinding or popping. My tires are wider then yours and they rub so i plan on rolling my fenders.....some day.

i've never had any gridning or popping sounds due to my car being lowered either. i did have some vibrations but that was cuz i was dropped over 2 inches, closer to 3 inches. but yea, i went back up and that went away.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

mule
    i am looking at the tein the site tell front 2.2 drop,, rear 1.5 is that the drop you guys got with the teins... and did you camber kit the front or did they were able to adjust with stock adjustments,, thanks guys

i only have a rear camber kit.

mule
    alright guess im going with the teins and the KYB AGX STRUTS but where is the cheapest place to get the struts.. seen some guys geting them for like 350-375 shipped but where.... thanks...

performance parts store.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.