The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mechanical 02 Fix

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Mechanical 02 Fix

I had a very hard time finding this for our cars. I had to go over to the other site to find this info, and figured I would help some people find it easier.

Pretty much this fix just stops the rear 02 sensor from getting direct exhaust gasses. This will stop your SES light from going on after you install headers that do not have pre-cats. I have been running this for awhile with no problems. The rear 02 DOES NOT contribute to the tune, so your car will run fine with this fix. This is a very popular mod with the Evo guys also. Take a look at this page, it lays it all out for you with some nice pictures.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=114931

I have the HELP 42009's and they worked. I also drilled into the second set a little to make sure it would fit.

This may be a repost, But I looked and looked for this. Just trying to help out a little.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    All you have to do is put a resister on the wiring for the rear O2, I've done this for many cars but Nissans work like a charm. Knocks that engine light right out. That is only for the rear O2 not the front.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Yeah I just got done installing that fix for my CMF header. And looks like the SES light is gone now, very easy install It took me longer getting my low ass car jacked up then doing the install.
    shogun8g: I feel gay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skillz911)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah I just got done installing that fix for my CMF header. And looks like the SES light is gone now, very easy install It took me longer getting my low ass car jacked up then doing the install.</div>

was dropping the cinderblock on your car and cracking your bumper part of the procedure?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

:doubleup:
    shogun8g: I feel gay

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skillz911)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah I just got done installing that fix for my CMF header. And looks like the SES light is gone now, very easy install It took me longer getting my low ass car jacked up then doing the install.</div>

was dropping the cinderblock on your car and cracking your bumper part of the procedure?</div>

LMAO

Expensive mod.
    -Pedro