The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: guage bezel overlay...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 50 of 50
    ill look but i dont want a used one with scuffs/scratches on it but again ill ask for a pic if possible..with this site part, im sure it will be new

I doubt it will have scratches since that part sits behind plastic and not many people mess with the cluster. Your call though.

true..i left him a message to see if he can show me a pic befor i buy it.
    is it the member keith6110? and also, i cant find that thread..do you have a link to it?

thx for searching that thread but see on the bottom where it says part out page, it says for sale the cluster with cleared needles but if you click on that, it says that black piece is missing on it already so thats no good for me

Well he always has parts available just wait for his response unless you want to buy it new online.

Or here you can get it here http://www.speedhut.com/product_deta...NUMBER-184.htm there is also a stainless steel bezel.

You do realize that if you do get it off of another galant('99-'00) you will have to trim/modify the edges for it to make it fit.... Thats what I did but the edges were too jagged and I just gave up on it and threw it away.... Just thought I would let you know since your looking for one in immaculate condition.
    I'd just recommend the one from speedhut ^

im stuck between either the stock 01 piece or that carbon fiber from speedhut. im not sure but i read somewhere that speedhut one is kinda cheaply made and the tape on back starts givin up from corners and it starts liftin up n looks bad so im undecided. and i didnt hear from anyone saying u have to trim edges to make it fit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123