The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tearstone headers ?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

tearstone headers ?

does anyone use there headers for the v6 shortie's or longtube if so how is the quality

there' rpw's headers. run a search about them. you'll find tons of topics about them and their gains etc etc.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

8G_GTZ
    from people i've talked to, don't waste your money. save up for turbo.

Steve

i plan on doing that in the summer to but the tearstone headers are only 429 with the downpipe and the obx one's on ebay are like 360+shipping so i was just curious and i've tried the search and have found nothing for the v6

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00gtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>i plan on doing that in the summer to but the Â*tearstone headers are only 429 with the downpipe and the obx one's on ebay are like 360+shipping so i was just curious and i've tried the search and have found nothing for the v6</div>

tearstone doesn't make the headers. its not theirs. its made by rpw. and tearstone is just a reseller of rpw's products.

8G_GTZ
    and RPW is based in Australia correct?

Steve

? then would thiese be a direct fit then http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT
    i would think so but not to sure found some old forums about obx headers but not much said

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8G_GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>and RPW is based in Australia correct?

Steve</div>

yuppers