The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 9G Galant/4G Eclipse Tearstone Turbo Kit

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

9G Galant/4G Eclipse Tearstone Turbo Kit

FYI, you Florida 9Gs should hit up Tearstone:

from Club3G.com
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tearstone)</div><div class='quotemain'>Although I mentioned it in a sticky above. I just wanted to let you all know that we are out working on researching all the parts available for the 4G that we can provide for you all. Also we are working closely with RPW to get some real aftermarket performance parts made as well for both the 9G Galant and 4G Eclipse. Â*

Today we will begin publishing our 4th Geneation Eclipse tree in our product listing so please feel free to check out our website this afternoon for everything that we are able to offer currently. Â*

If you have any suggestions on anything that you know that is available that we could get for you, please let me know.

Also to answer your question, yes we would love to make a Turbo kit for the 4G or 9G Galant but have not had anyone come forward yet willing to donate their vehicles for labor-free task yet in the Florida region. If I had the money I would purchase a 4G so we could begin moving immediately.

But... in the meantime.. we are looking out to support you all the best we can.

Thank you

http://tearstone.com</div>

Tearstone
    Definitely

So does the 9G share the same motor as the 4G Eclipse?

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>So does the 9G share the same motor as the 4G Eclipse?</div>

Yep. As always, the Eclipse is a 2-door Galant

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wanderingpinoy)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>So does the 9G share the same motor as the 4G Eclipse?</div>

Yep. As always, the Eclipse is a 2-door Galant </div>

lol... well at least the Galant will get some support now. If they didn't share the same motor then they would be in trouble.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    thank god ripp isn't touching it with all their bs
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Tearstone
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>thank god ripp isn't touching it with all their bs</div>

I know this is out of my realm to answer this. But Ross told me back at NAFI (National All Forced Induction) Meet last year he said Mitsubishi gave them a 4G Eclipse to start developing on. So, there is no reason why they should not have a kit on the horizon.

How much extra hp does the basic kit provide for the 4G64?

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearstone
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    thank god ripp isn't touching it with all their bs
    I know this is out of my realm to answer this. But Ross told me back at NAFI (National All Forced Induction) Meet last year he said Mitsubishi gave them a 4G Eclipse to start developing on. So, there is no reason why they should not have a kit on the horizon.
    YAY
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Great...now Ripp can blow the 4G Eclipse engines too lol....After Xska55 had problem with his stage 1 and that Black Box....I said i would never get a Ripp system...I think I'll be looking at the tearstone turbo soon