The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: pics of 8G with 16ins??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    what do u guys think.. do teh wheels look like 16ins or 17ins??photoshoped but cant figure it out...

the back looks like 16's with a low profile flat tire. the fronts look more like 17's with a bbk

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

can some one photoshop some 16ins on my car?...

hey pinoy.i think its the wheels which is making the 15ins look better.. if u had different 16ins at the back.. would look good too.. just that rim i think is looking kinda weird

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neel9)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mochanges)</div><div class='quotemain'>I was think of going back to stock diameter as well, some 16 by 7 or 8 would look cool.</div>
    hey mo... considering 16 by 8..+25 offset...what do u think?</div>

I think that offset will rub, it will stick out too far.

here goes a pic i took today.

im running a slightly larger tire that stock though. hence the huge sidewall

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    damn your car is just begging to have the neighbors write "wash me" on it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn your car is just begging to have the neighbors write "wash me" on it </div>

if you can see in the backround how dirty our street is. actually its been "clean" lately cuz of the snow, usually i'd have more mud chunks on the side of my car cuz of all the construction. but yea, thats like the first time in months that my car has actually been parked on the driveway. its usually inside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12