The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics of *Bomex*kit for 99+ Galant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BIGMONEYDAY)</div><div class='quotemain'>So Laz, how would you rate the quality of their kit pieces? Â*I was thinking about order one of those kits through Andy's Autosports, mainly for the sideskirts and rear lip. Â*Also how is the fitment of your monster hood? Â*I take it that's the fiberglass hood made be Extreme Dimesions. Â*I've heard that it leaves gaps, especially around the strut tower.</div>

on a scale of 1 - 10 i'd give HMD a 8. Their fiberglass is very strong. but very Brittle. it doesn't give like kits I've had in the past. If you never hade any problems with scrapping I'd say go for it. the monster hood is horrible I got it from someone I can't remember. i posted on it a while back took for ever was cracked when it got here i'm getting rid of that as well after i get the new stuff painted
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

it bothers me

it bothers me they dont make many bumpers that are are less tall ya know, cause i rather have a less tall bumper and have the car slammed and not scrape on anything. People get body kits that look nice and its droped then they crack the shit of it cause its to damn low. Ive seen other bumpers for other cars which are less tall so even when dropped a good amount there is a decent amount of clearence and looks good. I think u guys know what i mean

TGC Regular
    ATX- I completely agree with you and know what your saying. I think they do this cause they want their kit to make the car look lower even when it's not dropped. I think their still thinking about when kit were called "ground effects" rather than now when they are supposed to be "body kits". I think that's way it'll be best if a reliable company madea decent lip lip for us.

Laz- thanks for the info on the kit. I think I might get one if that VR4 kit doesn't come out soon. And as far as the hood goes, your the 4 person that has said that those monster hoods are crap. Extreme Dimesions is selling them for about $290 in fiberglass, but if they don't fit right there's no need in wasting the time or money to get one. I even saw that Carbon Creation is selling the CF ones for almost $600, but that's too much of a risk to take considering all the bad reviews I've heard about them in general. I guess I need to stick to the regular OEM or Evo CF hoods.

I'm sittin on AGX struts and H&R srpings. I think it's like a 1.8" drop. After I had my progressive I dont like being so low anymore. I think ig you go with something a little less lowered. or ajdustable coilovers. then you'll be good
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

what up ... as for the monster hood, i just got one , i had the evo it fit nice for the most part , it didnt close too well , the monster hood needs some mods to make it fit but it closes better than the evo... both of the hoods i had were CF......... so over all i like the monster much better , plus not too many people have it ........ just my 2cents

Psssssssssst Got Air???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12