The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question about exhaust

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Question about exhaust

Can someone tell me if a 4 Cyl. Eclipse axle back exhaust be the same as the Galant 4 Cyl. axel back? This would be on the 8G galant and from 3G eclipse. And dont say use the search it is a simple yes or no question I have a chance to get a sweet deal but I need a quick answer. Thanks

Re: Question about exhaust

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(02galant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Can someone tell me if a 4 Cyl. Eclipse axle back exhaust be the same as the Galant 4 Cyl. axel back? </div>

yes somebody can tell you if they are the same or not.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

someone will be here shortly...just hang on

I thought a forum was like to HELP each other out with problems and questions they have not give smart ass remarks and to run people off. But I guess I was wrong. :evil:

i timed it. it took me longer to figure out what to say than it was to search the forums and get you a more detailed answer.

it will bolt on just fine. [i]<span style='color:yellow'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>but the muffler and tip will be hidden underneath the car. </span></span>

but im pretty sure you woulda found that out already by doing a search instead of just sitting there for the last hour and 10 minutes waiting for an answer.

I already got a STRAIGHT ANWSER OF YES by someone else who didnt take the time to tell me "someone can tell you" and just simply help another car builder with a quick question. But anyway I do appreciate you getting me the anwser if you even had to look. Oh and making the type real small and yellow didnt work I can still read it "but the muffler and tip will be hidden underneath the car."

i didn't have to search to tell you that it bolts on. i know for a fact that it bolts on. i had to search to tell you why people don't do it.

Well I'm done with this lock this up if you have the ability to and if you dont who ever can please do I am not gonna waste anymore time arging about some bullshit like this PinoyesV6 thanks for you time I wont ask for it again, wouldnt want to you have to go out of you way to help someone out

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    yo where u been and when u doin that to my heads for me

i like how you tried to play things off. i like how you edited you post. everyone will tell you it doesn't fit, thats and easy searchable topic but i'll tell you the truth and tell you that it does bolt on but the muffler and tip are halfway under the trunk.

but yea, i shoulda closed this a long long time ago.