The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G jacking Points

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

8G jacking Points

where do u put the jack stands on the 8g... i need to know all the jacking points
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

if you look under the back of the car, where the trunk is, there is a little nipple there. thats where i jack when I want to raise the rear. then to raise the front under the front cross member there is a lil place to put the jack there. so thats where i jack the front up.

with the size of my jack and my car being lowered, i can jack up one side at a time or the jack isn't gonna fit under the other side.

but yea, as far as jackstands, i usually put those on the sides where you'd normally jack up your car. my car is usually just on the stands for a few hours so it shouldn't hurt.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

ya thats what i did the first time i used my new jack stands but in the spring tutorial it shows your car with the jack stands on the part of which looks like the control arm connects
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

I usually put the jack stands on each side of the crossmembers or under the control arms depending on what I have to do and whether the stands will get in the way or not.