The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My Winter work ...ITS RUNNING.NEW PICS 4/7/06

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Showing results 161 to 170 of 170
    popzz
    hey

Think where going with the same turbo charger. I´m also building a Galant 4-cyl.
    I´m going to skip the AC pump, cant find place to route the pipes.

Nice work man!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galant_got_speed
    so brian in 4 years when im making good money if i pay you enough wanna do an Evo swap for me?
    sure. starting up a new project knowing what i know now, i would change a few things, if i build another one, either for myself or someone else, I would definetly do a stroker motor with a larger turbo. Im still entertaining the idea of a 2.3 stroker with a gt42r making 800whp, but im also trying to buy a house in the near future
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    ^ You "rich" people make me sick. I cant afford a turbo big enough to make 300whp. Im poor
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    ^ You "rich" people make me sick. I cant afford a turbo big enough to make 300whp. Im poor
    yeah i'm going to make my Ferrari F50 my daily driver, so i can really get my galant built up to the next level.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

I am far from rich. So far that when I buy a house im prolly gonna need to take the 8g off the road because I wont be able to afford the insurance.
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

But at least you can AFFORD a <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>HOUSE</span>!
    7g for life!

update

so i figured out my charging problems. Its not wiring or the alternator, its the mini-battery. Its not dead, and it holds a charge, the problem is that my ignition coils are so big that they draw too much current which either kills the battery or makes it not have enough amperage to spin the starter. now the battery is going to the trunk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi
    update

so i figured out my charging problems. Its not wiring or the alternator, its the mini-battery. Its not dead, and it holds a charge, the problem is that my ignition coils are so big that they draw too much current which either kills the battery or makes it not have enough amperage to spin the starter. now the battery is going to the trunk
    I feel your pain man - I so wanted my mini battery to work, but my Optima Yellow top keeps my car happy.

I dont know what you guys were thinking with those mini batterys that probably wouldnt even run my riding lawn mower haha
    7g for life!

I dont know what you guys were thinking with those mini batterys that probably wouldnt even run my riding lawn mower haha
    my friend had one in his EVO for 2 years, never once had a problem. The reason for me not wanting to put it in the trunk is because with FWD, you want the weight over the wheels, and not only that, the mini battery is a good 20lbs lighter then an optima.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789