The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RPW from Australia to make Performance parts for 6G75!

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

RPW from Australia to make Performance parts for 6G75!

The Mitsubishi 380 shares the same Platform, engine, and specs as the US 9G galant. The aussie version of the Galant is being worked on as I write this. I just thought I'd come and share this info with the rest of the community!

www.rpw.com.au

the information below was taken from the RPW website! 8)

Mitsubishi 380

The Mitsubishi 380 was introduced in 2005 as the new replacement for the Mitsubishi Magna series. Running the 6G75 3.8 SOHC 24 valve engine, this come out with a slightly higher compression of 10.0 : 1, increased bore and stroke and 175kw of power. Critisicised for its larger base, more weight and very minimal power upgrade over the previous 163kw 3.5 magna series, there were a host of other upgrades with a new sub chassis suspension package, updated multi frequency computer system, larger brakes all round to Ralliart Magna / AWD Specs, quiter vehicle and the automatics came as a 5 speed auto or the tradiational 5 speed manuel. Funny enough they went to a shorter ratio on the gearbox on the manuel to give a sportier performance.

Also added was the addition of fly by wire technology, and European Emmission Control with multi cat converter / O2 sensor setups for emmission controls. This vehicle is no longer the easy to mod vehicle that we have been used to in the past. RPW is working on this car over the period of Febuary to March 2006 to continue the development of products for this vehicle and this will continue as the year goes on. As these products are developed, they will be added to this page. So keep on checking it out

RPW does not take any responsibility for people performing these modifications on there car without professional involvement. Check with your local government regulations before modifying your car as these items may not be legal in your country.

Quick shifters Air Filters
    Throttle Body Options Extractors
    Phenolic Spacer Blocks Fuel Pressure Regulators
    Camshaft & associated products Cylinder Heads
    Turbocharger Kits Nitrous Oxide Systems
    Suspension Upgrades Brake Upgrades
    Drive Train Components Piston Upgrades
    Conrod Upgrades Performance Engine Assemblies - 6G75
    Engine Conversions New Vehicle Performance Packages

Great find! dragongts. This is the most extensive performance parts that I have seen to date, for the 9th gen Galant. They have some excellent ideas, especially the gasket type material that keeps your entire intake manifold cool to the touch, even after a good run. I only wish some companies like this were local. I would imagine the shipping charges are costly, comming from Australia. Hopefully they will have some vendors here, in the good ole U.S.A. Thanks for the info! Jim.

Actually there are a couple of vendors for RPW in the US, one of them being http://www.tearstone.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wanderingpinoy)</div><div class='quotemain'>Actually there are a couple of vendors for RPW in the US, one of them beinghttp://www.tearstone.com</div> Excellent! Thank's.