The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Erebuni logo on hood

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Erebuni logo on hood

I read in search somewhere I cant find it now.....

There is a erebuni logo right on the front of there hood - is it removable??

Will it tarnish the carbon fiber if removed?....

any help would be great!

Mine didn't come with one, but not sure which ones do and don't. I know you're getting the monster as well.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

Quote Originally Posted by SinSere
    Mine didn't come with one, but not sure which ones do and don't. I know you're getting the monster as well.
    don't remind me.....there is absolutely no company that has the monster hood!.....

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

700 for a CF hood....little to rich for me......hit me up prophet if you wanna do a little better on that

Quote Originally Posted by galant03-4g64t
    700 for a CF hood....little to rich for me......hit me up prophet if you wanna do a little better on that
    that is what there charging me. Sorry but that is the best price I can do. Find someone who deals in alot more quantity with ED and they should be able to give you a better price. I just posted that to show that Extreme Dimension just offered the monster hood too...

no if iremeber correctly according to the pic they get it from carbon creations....and they do not have it in stock either....and will not for possibly4 month or more :shock: they couldnt even tell me a est. date

Quote Originally Posted by 02on19s
    no if iremeber correctly according to the pic they get it from carbon creations....and they do not have it in stock either....and will not for possibly4 month or more :shock: they couldnt even tell me a est. date
    Extreme Dimensions and Carbon Creations are the same company. As far as avaiablity I have never checked so couldn't give you any info on that one....

i got the erebuni c/f monstor hood new for 320 strait from erebuni, it did have there logo on the front of it but it is just on there with some 3m crap... it comes right off as long as when you get it you take it right off.... do NOT let the sun cook it on there...

Psssssssssst Got Air???

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaintu
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-00-01-02-Galant-EVO-CARBON-FIBER-HOOD-body-kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33646QQitemZ8032187 195QQrdZ1
    That's the Evo hood, not the Monster hood. The Evo has much bigger vents than the Evo.
    The Monster looks like this:

ipaintu
    my bad :oops:

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMONEYDAY
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaintu
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-00-01-02-Galant-EVO-CARBON-FIBER-HOOD-body-kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33646QQitemZ8032187 195QQrdZ1
    That's the Evo hood, not the Monster hood. The Evo has much bigger vents than the Evo.
    The Monster looks like this:
    Thats not even the monster hood .....it sorta looks like it but the monster has the 1vent split in to two different ones...

But yea carboncreations doNOT have it in stock......neither does erebuni and niether of them know for sure if they will ever carry them again...

TGC Regular
    Yeah, I know but this was the quickest picture I could find, plus its the one on Carbon Creations site. Actually this looks more "Invader-ish" than Monster, but it gives those that don't know a general idea.

But for the record:
    Monster

Invader

Hope that clarifies things a bit more.

hmmm it also has that third vent on the side too and the ED doesn't. Also ED used to carry the EVO style but no longer. The one there calling monster was a new item about two months ago so IMO they have never had it in stock. I can't recall anyone saying they owned one...

hmm u confused me^^^so what hood did they have? i know they don't have the monster...that all i know:) - and it looks like the evo hood that erebuni has is a little different than others that ive seen