The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Throttle Bodies

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    94 5-Speed

Throttle Bodies

Alright, so I was installying the K&N the other day. While I was under the hood with some of the intake removed, I started to give more thought about the 60mm throttle body from the GS/1G. Then I was wondering the subtle differences between the throttle bodies, so this question is to whoever can tell me how it would look different. I have pictures of my thorttle body, so you can notate and draw arrows and w/e.

Here:

Also notice the corrosion and dirt from 12 years of NY winters.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=4290482185

Not a whole lot of difference. Only real difference is the coolant path between the 2 TBs. Just have to block off a small section on the 1g TB, you can see the differences in the IACs.
    7g for life!

this might help if u have any other q's

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...g+throttle+body
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Experienced TGC Member
    I dont know an answer to your Question But you just basically helped me fix my EGR problem..... I have the vacuum hoses in the wrong places.. I have the EGR hooked up to the little tan circular thing at the very bottom hole with the white plug in it.. Now i just have to find that vacuum line splitter.... Anyone know where to get one?? BTW Im EXTREMELY sorry for jacking your thread but you get mad KUDOS from me.. Ive asked for a pic of the routing of the EGR before and noone gave me one.. Anyways.. Good luck

u can get a splitter at kragen or autozone...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???