The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Look What I found

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31

Look What I found

Austrailian Accesories for the 9g(380)

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/mitssi....jsp?groupId=29

This is made for the 380 but I was thinking its still the same body style.

Navi too!

Blue tooth phone kit

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/mitssi....jsp?groupId=29

TGC Regular
    :shock: good find for the 9g's!

when is we gon be free????

i want the navigation!!!

so how the hell do we get these accessories over to the US??

the visor, the backing sensors! even the damn bumper off the 380 i want.

SOLD.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dusthead)</div><div class='quotemain'>so how the hell do we get these accessories over to the US??

the visor, the backing sensors! even the damn bumper off the 380 i want.</div>

Mitsu USA still digging it's grave? If they keep at it, they'll reach China and the Mitsu Grunder will run them over on Tinammen Square.

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    i have been waiting for that rear window visor! you think it'll fit? can u even get that shipped here?

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Experienced TGC Member
    damm thats is all nice Accessories how come we dont have all that here?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>damm thats is all nice Accessories how come we dont have all that here?</div>

do dealer accessories really sell in the US? i mean who here bought the optional roof rack? or the 6 cd changer, or even just the cargo net and wheel locks??

but yea, i have this feeling the acessory line might grow since mmusa is starting to export 9g's to europe and the middle east.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

If i had the option of gettin the accessories that australia has ... i'd def buy from dealer. i'd have that visor rolled into my lease for like 2 dollars extra.

2011 Ibis White Audi S4

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MTX_G9)</div><div class='quotemain'>i want the navigation!!!</div> x2 i think thats the radio too but not really sure, good stuff!
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

the navigation would be nice. if. and only if, you could get US maps on it. australian maps on a navigation system is useless in the us.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>the navigation would be nice. if. and only if, you could get US maps on it. australian maps on a navigation system is useless in the us.</div>

lol very true

2011 Ibis White Audi S4

well if we can get the navigation bracket, there won't be a problem in installing a Navi since you just need to get a Navi HU and money for them.
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES

i got my g with the 6 disc changer in the dash. and i have seen plenty of g's with the ski racks on them as well only reason i got rid of it was because I got sirius

"If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday, how come nothing is free yet"

ahhh the link is useless, i dont see anyway i can buy from their... :x just pisses me off, i wanna buy something :evil:
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>ahhh the link is useless, i dont see anyway i can buy from their... :x just pisses me off, i wanna buy something :evil:</div>

Me too.. i've been driving my B/F crazy about that rear window visor for the passed week... looks like i'll have to sit patiently and wait for it to come out here... :cry:

2011 Ibis White Audi S4

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxGiRLaNT06xX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>ahhh the link is useless, i dont see anyway i can buy from their... :x just pisses me off, i wanna buy something :evil:</div>

Me too.. i've been driving my B/F crazy about that rear window visor for the passed week... looks like i'll have to sit patiently and wait for it to come out here... :cry:</div>

Hehe, I think you're gonna be waiting a long time for the visors.

You should ask him if he can upfront $2000 shipped from australia for 50 visors and sell the rest on ebay.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxGiRLaNT06xX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>ahhh the link is useless, i dont see anyway i can buy from their... :x just pisses me off, i wanna buy something :evil:</div>

Me too.. i've been driving my B/F crazy about that rear window visor for the passed week... looks like i'll have to sit patiently and wait for it to come out here... :cry:</div>

You should ask him if he can upfront $2000 shipped from australia for 50 visors and sell the rest on ebay. </div>

yea but he will never have $2000 lol have you seen the kid with the black gts on cardomain that has it? i wanna kno how he got his.

2011 Ibis White Audi S4

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxGiRLaNT06xX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxGiRLaNT06xX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>ahhh the link is useless, i dont see anyway i can buy from their... :x just pisses me off, i wanna buy something :evil:</div>

You should ask him if he can upfront $2000 shipped from australia for 50 visors and sell the rest on ebay. </div>

yea but he will never have $2000 lol have you seen the kid with the black gts on cardomain that has it? i wanna kno how he got his.</div>

He organized the groupbuy here for the visors so EGR sent him a visor to take pics of it in his car. Lucky guy 8).

Oh, next time your bf ask you where to travel next, tell him Australia.

cape97
    yeah guys i got the visor....the thing is there wasn't enough of us to continue with it..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast