Thread: Look What I found

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    :cry: :cry:

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

there's enough of us now , it takes a while for people to look for accessories on their 9g
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TKEhandgrenade76)</div><div class='quotemain'>there's enough of us now , it takes a while for people to look for accessories on their 9g</div>

We need atleast 50 to get a group buy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TKEhandgrenade76)</div><div class='quotemain'>there's enough of us now , it takes a while for people to look for accessories on their 9g</div>

We need atleast 50 to get a group buy. </div>

definetly not enough... unless anyone knows a bunch of people with 9g that are not on TGC... but i doubt it. :cry:

2011 Ibis White Audi S4

I talked to borla, they said if they had 100 people wanting the exhaust they would develope one! buahha 100 people, we barely have 5 that post on average!
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

The navigation system will be on the "ralliart" galant, which should be out soon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxGiRLaNT06xX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TKEhandgrenade76)</div><div class='quotemain'>there's enough of us now , it takes a while for people to look for accessories on their 9g</div>

definetly not enough... unless anyone knows a bunch of people with 9g that are not on TGC... but i doubt it. :cry:</div>

true, we just need to publicize TGC to the 9gen people to make that happen. Wish there was another alternate way to get stuff from other countries other than flying there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TKEhandgrenade76)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxGiRLaNT06xX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TKEhandgrenade76)</div><div class='quotemain'>there's enough of us now , it takes a while for people to look for accessories on their 9g</div>

definetly not enough... unless anyone knows a bunch of people with 9g that are not on TGC... but i doubt it. :cry:</div>

true, we just need to publicize TGC to the 9gen people to make that happen. Wish there was another alternate way to get stuff from other countries other than flying there</div>

We need a banner for the 9GER's...if I photoshop a flyer up does anyone care to use it and dist. it?!
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

i used to do it for tgc in general... but i dont see that many people wit 9g around here... its mostly 8gs
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

yea a hell of alotta 7 and 8g on SI too... there are a good amount of 9g but mostly old people. lol

2011 Ibis White Audi S4

I guess for one thing is that we have to wait till the Ralliart comes out then we will see about getting parts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12