The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cannot take off my wheels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>take the lug nuts off and slowly lower the car the weight of the car should bust any of that rust off. then raise the car back up and remove the wheel</div>
    That would be my suggestion. Or try a BFH like DOHCstunr said.
    7g for life!

loser00
    Galvanic corrosion (also called ' dissimilar metal corrosion' or wrongly 'electrolysis') refers to corrosion damage induced when two dissimilar materials are coupled in a corrosive electrolyte. It occurs when two (or more) dissimilar metals are brought into electrical contact under water so when it rains this can happen when i was going through auto collision we ran into this prob and what we had to do was use a rubber mallot and hit the wheels in a star pattern that should get it off

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(low sittin 8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shiznit013)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(low sittin 8g)</div><div class='quotemain'>take off the lug nutts and start driving fast.. i promise it'll come off</div>

You need to not say stuff like that... some member may do something and you would be at fault</div>

I think he needs to say more stuff like that. Anyone dumb enough to take that advice is too stupid to live. Problem solved.</div>

i agree</div>

LOLOL co sign

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(low sittin 8g)</div><div class='quotemain'>take off the lug nutts and start driving fast.. i promise it'll come off</div>

LMFAo.. LMFAO.. LMFAO...

Sharp corners too! LMFAO...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12