The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new ride is already dead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    Yeah if small claims don't work I've always liked letting people sleep with fishes!!! :twisted: its a joke by no means do I want to promote putting fish in the guy's bed

blue(on the)rims so the G crip walkin

Calipso
    I know this is an old thread but whatever came of this 00Galant? Did they pay you back for the damages?

Experienced TGC Member
    yea I wonder?

maybe he went on judge mathis, or the peoples court

Quote Originally Posted by pvu_rida
    yea I wonder?

maybe he went on judge mathis, or the peoples court
    x2, inquiring minds wanna know...cause we nosey as hell, thats why!!..

Calipso
    I honestly think that if this happened to me, the mechanic that caused this would have had alot more problems...... :twisted:

nothing came of it. I tried to talk to the guy, but he still thinks he did anything wrong. And afterwards, I talked to the mechanic that fixed it, and he said stuff like that is hard to take to court. So I pretty much chalked it up as a REALLY expensive lesson. Kinda sucks too, the car hasn't run the same since. It's running good and all, but I can tell, it's not what it was...

Calipso
    Why haven't you tried to find out the mechanic's info. Mess his stuff up REAL bad, and he'll think about the work he does from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Why haven't you tried to find out the mechanic's info. Mess his stuff up REAL bad, and he'll think about the work he does from now on.
    yup...i like the way you think...i couldn't have said it better myself!

Quote Originally Posted by str8304
    Hell yeah
    No man is your friend, No man is your enemy, Every man is your Teacher

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by str8304
    Seriously. "chalked it up as a real expensive lesson". Bull. You paid the guy to do work on your car, not mess it up and cause further damage which will result in more work.

I don't know about you, but I would be researching his full info right now online. Looking up his family, address, social security # etc. 1 month down the road @ 3am I'd be slashing his tires, brake line, sugar in the gas tank, bust his headlights/taillights. If the POS can't accept responsiblity for poor work, then he should see how it feels to be with a huge bill for his car.

If the POS can't accept responsiblity for poor work, then he should see how it feels to be with a huge bill for his car.
    Well actually shorty after all this, he did have a brake booster on his rollback go out. That thought made me happy. Those things cost about $500 to replace. Besides, I could never go anywhere close to his house. He's got like 30-35 pit-bulls in his backyard...They raise all kinds of hell...

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Thats why you take it to the dealer in the first place for tbelt jobs. Ma and pa shops DONT know what they are doing.
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thats why you take it to the dealer in the first place for tbelt jobs. Â*Ma and pa shops DONT know what they are doing.</div>

That's exactly what I plan on at 120K...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12