The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LIP KIT OR BODY KIT

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

LIP KIT OR BODY KIT

does anybody want to start a group buy on lip kits or maybe body kits for our 9g

if anybody does we need to pick a good reputable company to do some kits

cape97
    yeah but there's nothing available yet..I'd be hella interested in either a lip kit or a galant ralliart replica!!!

Rising_Suns
    So is anything due to come out soon for our 9's?

they might sell the ralliart kit soon, next year the car actually comes out for sale. so they should start to make something so!
    life's a waste of time, time's a waste of life, So foget about life and get wasted all the time!

Censee
    this is a real sloppy quick photoshop,,but theres a black 9g here in miami which has this kit in his 9g...i think he got it off a maxima or altima

finally i see what it looks like, i kept hearing about it but no pics, it might be altima front bumper maybe

Deff an altima bumper

Mike

ewwwwwww...
    Home sweet Home

damn i need a kit
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

Censee
    yea,,,its an ugly ass kit if u ask me,,but thats the only kitted 9g if seen around,,,i think the 9g would look better with a lip kit and something to take off that horrible looking noce...and maybe some eyebrows

what the hell... do the es's come with vertical grills??? and im here trying to make one from scratch :smt017
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    vertical ones are only on the DE models