The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Ulimate 7th Gen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45
    SamirDarji
    AWD doesn't fit my goals, so that's not something I'm going to be looking into. I'll probably actually replace the head gasket once I have the Accord running so that I have two cars. But the next major thing that can't be easily fixed will put the Galant full into project car mode.

well while you have the head off doing the gasket do a head swap.. the only hard part of the head swap is the electrical.. you gotta go from distributer to distributerless ignition w/ coil packs.. that may also be apart of my future plans but if u want the ultimite 7g awd should be in ur plans.. other wise all that whp wont get to the road much at all and then you'll need an lsd.. but awd beasts out any lsd..

hey guru's .. is it a good idea to lsd an awd trainy? just a question..
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant 4G64 *R*I*P*

soon to come, 97 Copper GST 5spd, Bone Stock, for now...

SamirDarji
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGALANT
    well while you have the head off doing the gasket do a head swap.. the only hard part of the head swap is the electrical.. you gotta go from distributer to distributerless ignition w/ coil packs.. that may also be apart of my future plans but if u want the ultimite 7g awd should be in ur plans.. other wise all that whp wont get to the road much at all and then you'll need an lsd.. but awd beasts out any lsd..

hey guru's .. is it a good idea to lsd an awd trainy? just a question..
    I probably won't be doing anything more than just replacing the gasket. Why do a head swap on an engine that would be out of the car in a year?

True that AWD would help with being an all out drag race car, but I want the gas mileage as this car will have LOTS of miles put on it yearly. A good part of the time, I'd be driving without any real boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    but has the v6tt power been truly unleashed? I'm sure there are a many splendered things that can be done with that engine.
    Well maybe like the supra guys switch to a gig single turbo
    Why I got half a mind to...ahhh...never mind I just got half a mind.

jojo85
    good luck, im drooling to see the aftermath

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123