The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: found a custom widebody 7g

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

found a custom widebody 7g

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    the kit is nice...but everything else is overkill for me.
    -Pedro

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'>the kit is nice...but everything else is overkill for me.</div>

what he said. repost btw.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

RePost!!!
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'>the kit is nice...but everything else is overkill for me.</div>
    co-signage...and yea repost.

i dont like the way the rear flares, doesnt really flow with the 7g's curves, the front is on point though.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

the steering wheel says "fabulous." it isnt.

their center a/c vent tensioners are worn out.

looks like it has no rear brakes. did they leave the stock drums on there? i doubt anyone would do that to a VR4....

im w/ darkkend... that rear looks terrible on the 7g.

<span style="color:#000000">1996 Mitsubishi Galant ES Premium</span>

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    I'd hate to break up this hater movement, but i'm gonna give the guy mad props. First off, i don't ever remember seeing the kit he has on his g available, and i think everyone here knows how hard it is to find different kits, why do you think there are at least 2 group buys every year.(that never make it) I love to over seas (or any 7G)Galant's tricked out.

This guy had a vision and has made it into reality. So many 7g'ers talk big game, but can rarely push through the frustration of finding parts for it to happen. Soon, they go on to easier cars like honda's or nissans. Not this guy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'd hate to break up this hater movement, but i'm gonna give the guy mad props. Â* First off, i don't ever remember seeing the kit he has on his g available, and i think everyone here knows how hard it is to find different kits, why do you think there are at least 2 group buys every year.(that never make it) Â*I love to over seas (or any 7G)Galant's tricked out. Â*

This guy had a vision and has made it into reality. Â*So many 7g'ers talk big game, but can rarely push through the frustration of finding parts for it to happen. Soon, they go on to easier cars like honda's or nissans. Â*Not this guy.</div>

I agree

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

i hear what ur sayin blue ice.ive gotta huge layout of my finished galant in my head but money has been holdin me back since i got my galant last year.so yea...i agree...but time will tell.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>i hear what ur sayin blue ice.ive gotta huge layout of my finished galant in my head but money has been holdin me back since i got my galant last year.so yea...i agree...but time will tell.</div>

exactly the same here.. lol
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant 4G64 *R*I*P*

soon to come, 97 Copper GST 5spd, Bone Stock, for now...

that is a sick looking g. the paint job needs to go and just a solid black would go fine, and change the rims and get the huge spoiler out of their, but mad props on that kit!
    life's a waste of time, time's a waste of life, So foget about life and get wasted all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    I'd hate to break up this hater movement, but i'm gonna give the guy mad props. First off, i don't ever remember seeing the kit he has on his g available, and i think everyone here knows how hard it is to find different kits, why do you think there are at least 2 group buys every year.(that never make it) I love to over seas (or any 7G)Galant's tricked out.

This guy had a vision and has made it into reality. So many 7g'ers talk big game, but can rarely push through the frustration of finding parts for it to happen. Soon, they go on to easier cars like honda's or nissans. Not this guy.
    Personally I think your car looks 5000x better.
    I think its too over the top. (paint especially)
    I'm very biased towards clean.
    Which I think for EX, your car represents modified but clean.
    my $.02