The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 1457 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 45795713571407144714531454145514561457
Showing results 29,121 to 29,133 of 29133
  1. #29121
    Swoon. I wish I had space & dollars.

  2. #29122

    Hi, from Croatia
    FAST AND SMART ;)

  3. #29123
    Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-28-2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, GA
    Posts
    1,445
    My 7th gen

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

  4. #29124
    Anyone still around?🥺

  5. #29125
    Yep, still here. Not sure many others are.

  6. #29126
    My G is still here lol just need more love

  7. #29127
    Experienced TGC Member mysticj's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-18-2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid View Post
    Anyone still around?🥺
    from time to time
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

    1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

  8. #29128

  9. #29129


    I had sold my white G in 2019. Though it ran it was taking up time from other projects. I had a decked head put on and was still leaking. Wish I was patient enough to check the block. But 2+ years later I wanted to buy another G. Already have a bunch of parts for it 😂 so this make my 4th project. 92 and 99 prelude, 87 conquest. Talk about full circle 😎

    Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

  10. #29130
    Experienced TGC Member mysticj's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-18-2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust power View Post


    I had sold my white G in 2019. Though it ran it was taking up time from other projects. I had a decked head put on and was still leaking. Wish I was patient enough to check the block. But 2+ years later I wanted to buy another G. Already have a bunch of parts for it �� so this make my 4th project. 92 and 99 prelude, 87 conquest. Talk about full circle ��
    same here...looking for another galant: 7G are hard to come by, prefer a V6 8G, and only 09+ 9G.
    A Starion/Conquest would be nice too.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

    1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

  11. #29131
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticj View Post
    same here...looking for another galant: 7G are hard to come by, prefer a V6 8G, and only 09+ 9G.
    A Starion/Conquest would be nice too.
    I rarely see 7g for sale. And 8g galants are becoming less seen in the market place. I'm back with a 4g64 so I'll go turbo this time around. If I had a V6 I would do the 6g75 mivec swap. At one point in time I wanted a ralliart to do a 6 speed swap. Also I don't know how to post photos from Facebook since photo bucket wants money now.

    - - - Updated - - -



    - - - Updated - - -

    That was in December. I already have few mods on it.

    Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

  12. #29132
    Experienced TGC Member mysticj's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-18-2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust power View Post
    I rarely see 7g for sale. And 8g galants are becoming less seen in the market place. I'm back with a 4g64 so I'll go turbo this time around. If I had a V6 I would do the 6g75 mivec swap. At one point in time I wanted a ralliart to do a 6 speed swap. Also I don't know how to post photos from Facebook since photo bucket wants money now.

    - - - Updated - - -



    - - - Updated - - -

    That was in December. I already have few mods on it.
    I find 7Gs mostly in the junkyard. 8Gs are still common around here, they are usually POS though. The same goes for the pre-facelift 9Gs, i don't know why.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

    1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

  13. #29133
    I think it's the fact that galants don't have a sport model for enthusiast to want to keep in the usa. Seems like everywhere else in the world galants are common with car enthusiast possibly because the vr4 model. My guess at least.

    Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Page 1457 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 45795713571407144714531454145514561457

Tags for this Thread

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •