The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 1111 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 111611101110611101110711081109111011111112111311141115112111611211 ... LastLast
Showing results 22,201 to 22,220 of 29136
    Quote Originally Posted by cleazy123 View Post
    Get ready for this one guys....she won't be forgotten

='( This leaves me heart broken man. I know what it's like to lose a g you've put lots of work into. My last one was hit by some asshole and I just rebuilt it even though other members thought I couldn't. Then of course exactly 2 years later I lost it for good.

You're car is definitely gone, I see you've got another one that looks very clean. Swap EVERYTHING, do not leave one thing on that black car, swap your stock wheels out for the evo wheels and everything. I don't care if some one tells you that you can't take something (insurance reasons), it's your damn car until it's gone.

I really feel for you bro. If you have a daily to drive, your new car can really be done up over the winter.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    OMG!!!! thats shit is badass!!!whats ur wheel setup??
    STAY READY AND YOU WONT HAVE TO GET READY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Love this photo lol

The car looks good jasmine!

Brandon, car is mean looking my dude!! Love the way it sits, though I see what you mean by the stretched front bumper.

Jasmine, that color is very hawt indeed, can't wait to see what you have in store.

Matt, can't wait to see what you do with the newness, looks clean from what I can tell.

Pete, loving the photography, the black G is clean as hell.

galant1983, the front end of your car has me thinking about whether I wanna change mine now, the lip with the projector lights really sets it off.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    Aggressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Love this photo lol

Looks sweet! Looks like a Black Cherry color from that pic.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by galant1983 View Post
    OMG!!!! thats shit is badass!!!whats ur wheel setup??
    they are xxr 527 17x8.5 +25 offset with 225 45 17's dropped really low on d2 coilovers fenders rolled and pulled out slightly. thank you for the compliments guys i appreciate it

Jasmine i really like that color, great choice.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

thanks keith....not tryin to jump on anyones d!ck but Ive noticed that Goosey and Qcustoms have a blue G...but Ive alays liked that STI blue....and the other day I seen a new Mazda 6 wit this real nice blue but not so , electricky little darker but tough.
    Can you size down your sig please? Thanks, Admin :)

tomorrow I got my work cut out for me , I have pull my new car next to my wrecked one and one by one swap all four strut assemblies, cut new cars backing plates to accept evo discs, swap all brakes...evo setup on new car and oem sh!t on wrecked one. bleed all 12 brake bleeders (8x on brembos...and4x on oem) so they can move the wrecked one around. thinkin about sayin F em' and just boltin em on, take the evo wing off, take out the new carpet also recently installed swap all door panels, headliner, seats,and Im debating on swapping LCArms and motor mounts and swy br links.
    Can you size down your sig please? Thanks, Admin :)

cleazy123 its sad to see your car like that bro it was so nice. im glad you can swap stuff over to the other one. what window visors are those on the black g
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Here are some pics..... for those that are interested....

My babies in the background there... lol

And the only thing that was wrong with it was this little piece

And in front of the car

Now just cant wait to get the rest of my stuff from Cali so that i can get it all on the car and then PAINT! lol
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

So, after it happens to Joe (cleazy123), it happens to me, but it include BOTH my Mitsubishis:

I'll start a Graveyard thread shortly and put the link here.

-Greg

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    So, after it happens to Joe (cleazy123), it happens to me, but it include BOTH my Mitsubishis:
    what the hell happend?

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Yo WTH Happened????? This is to much guys. I feel so sad all this is happening at once.

Damn. That is just a sad thing to see. Let me know if there is anything that can be done.

This is a bad year for galants, it looks like somebody hit yours going really fast and then into your diamante.

Thanks fellas, what happened is this:
    I'm watching the Ravens game, when my neighbor knocks on my door and asks me if both those Mitsubishi's are mine. I say yes. He says they've been involved in an accident. So I hops up, goes outside, and see that. I literally broke down as soon as I saw the wreckage.

What happened, a 17-yr-old hispanic guy with no citizenship and no english skills (at least to the police) was driving his roommate's 2000 4Runner. He tried to make a U-turn at full speed and hit my car, sending it into the D, and sending the D into a Civic.

Then he backs up into a Buick LeSabre and pushes in its bumper. He finally makes his U, but not before he clips the back bumper of an Acura TSX. He pulls over, hops out and changes clothes before the police arrive.

A lady witnesses everything after the initial accident, and calls the police. They come when the dudes are surveying the damage to the 4Runner. I get notified after all this. I come outside and see the accident, and go down to where the police have them hancuffed on the ground and I lose my mind, calling them MF'ers, asking "what the F was y'all doing," and one of the officers just looks at me, so I walk off cussing and sreaming, and then calmed down enoguh to snap pictures.

This shit is crazy. Luckily the owner has insurance. But I gotta get two rentals, possibly pay two deductibles, and I may lose my baby, she's been with my for seven years, this is a crazy way to end it all.

-Greg

OMG bro that kids is lucky he is alive still... not one but both of your cars damn im sorry to see that. and right after you got them looking and running right. damn i wouldnt know what to do in the police station. you got a lot of self control.

That's f'd up what he did, I would freak out if anyone did that to my car too. I hope you get to keep your galant, we never got to see how it would look like with the rims.

^fresh man! even the background cars lol

This is a bad year for galants. my galant too sustained some good body damage like a week ago but it dosent make me happy showing it.

Hope all you guys make a speedy recovery with both your selves and the g's!

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Page 1111 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 111611101110611101110711081109111011111112111311141115112111611211 ... LastLast