The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 1303 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 303803120312531293129913001301130213031304130513061307131313531403 ... LastLast
Showing results 26,041 to 26,060 of 29136
    not much besides got new michelin pss and project mu pads for track season, planning on running willow springs and chuckawalla in march or april when its warmer. i want to track more now that i have the fear of having a new car on the track out of my system. im hoping to shave another few seconds off lap times and get into sub 1minute 30 at willow. friggin s2k's rule the turns there, i never see their brake lights. for dragging, im probably going to run a 18 rpf1 on slicks and try to go sub 8 in the 1/8th. since not much mods are out, its basically bolt ons and nitrous until novel, icode or some ecu shop in texas figures how to crack the ecu and tune our cars. its highly doubtful since even the supra's ecu cant be cracked till this day.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

oh and i got another surprise...couple of friends and i picked up a friends 93 240 shell and a 94 sc300 shell were gonna track that all the homies can have fun in. plans so far is just do sr20, coilovers, lsd, front bumper and run it. sc will be 2uz with turbo. been reading up on it and itll hold up to 600 on stock internals. probably put a shine kit since oem parts are gonna cost twice as much and drag it. trippy, we got the shells from a trade, our boy had a totaled acura cl-s and we traded with our friend from TB Motorworx. Guess he has plans with the j block. he's our local honda guru. gotta check his car out, crazy all motor b series block. http://youtu.be/ytpjxUHxS6M
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Finally washed Ivory:

So I thought my tranny was comepletely broke, and it may not be so. Need to go to a tranny shop and find out...
    Your car makes me want to get another Galant lol, one of the nicest I've seen

Ivory, car looks great! That spotless white is soo clean and the jdm conversion looks spot on. My rear side skirt doesn't line up to my rear bumper as well as yours lol!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

got to admit, this car was one of my inspirations when i started..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Re: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Ivory, car looks great! That spotless white is soo clean and the jdm conversion looks spot on. My rear side skirt doesn't line up to my rear bumper as well as yours lol!
    Mine lines up with no problem!!
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Man, I Love Ivory's car! just had to say it

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    Youre gonna be like me, and have a million miles on that car before you let it go, and by that time our cars wont be worth anything and we keep it forever!
    LOL! Prob so...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    Ivory, maybe 5 speed swap it if the auto is dead? Improved MPG and such.
    Wifey is gonna need to drive it for a while so that wont work for now... Maybe one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle71_05 View Post
    Your car makes me want to get another Galant lol, one of the nicest I've seen
    LOL! Thx bro, do you still have that radio I sold you some years ago???

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Lol! Thx Keith, you can buy these off of me if you want. I have zenki rear ext's waiting for paint and install to finish off my full exterior conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    got to admit, this car was one of my inspirations when i started..
    Wow thx bro, I never knew that...

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO_ONE View Post
    Man, I Love Ivory's car! just had to say it
    LOL thx Jon! I still have that OEM black trunk mat I bought off of you way back. I love that thing! I used to drool over your old 8G, bcz I loved your DIY workmanship and craftsmanship. Anxious to see what you have to come with your new G...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

The single din Sony? If so, I see it everytime I'm in my garage. I tried hooking it up in my Chevelle but it didn't work, I only tried once and it hasn't had a radio since lol! I don't drive it long enough to even worry about listening to tunes any more.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle71_05 View Post
    The single din Sony? If so, I see it everytime I'm in my garage. I tried hooking it up in my Chevelle but it didn't work, I only tried once and it hasn't had a radio since lol! I don't drive it long enough to even worry about listening to tunes any more.
    LOL! Yeah thats the one, I wonder why it didnt work? It worked fine when I had it...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

What spoiler is that? Almost looks like an Evo one. I kinda like it...
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    What spoiler is that? Almost looks like an Evo one. I kinda like it...
    Wings West V-line basically a 3g spec Evo spoiler.

- Chris -

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    LOL thx Jon! I still have that OEM black trunk mat I bought off of you way back. I love that thing! I used to drool over your old 8G, bcz I loved your DIY workmanship and craftsmanship. Anxious to see what you have to come with your new G...
    LOL. Damn I forgot about that mat. Those things were awesome and hard to find. I wish I could've used it when I had it, but my sound system wouldn't allow it. IF I ever come across one, its going in the new G. Thanks for the compliments. Hopefully I can dig deep and get into modding this car soon. Just been working on little things here and there. I'll post up a thread when I've got a substantial amount going. Keep up the g!

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    I wish we got some snow down here.. lol. Nice pic man.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Snow is beautiful, it's fun, [fresh] snow is tasty, it's a sight to behold!

Until you have to drive in that shit!!! Snow is overrated.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Snow is beautiful, it's fun, [fresh] snow is tasty, it's a sight to behold!

Until you have to drive in that shit!!! Snow is overrated.
    Lol agreed!

- Chris -

I actually enjoy driving in the snow. Especially over fresh snow where no one has go to mess it up.

Driving in snow = fun.

Owning a car that has to go through snow driving = unfun.

Living with snow/cold temps on daily basis = The worst stuff ever.

Page 1303 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 303803120312531293129913001301130213031304130513061307131313531403 ... LastLast