The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 1323 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 323823122312731313131913201321132213231324132513261327133313731423 ... LastLast
Showing results 26,441 to 26,460 of 29136
    @OMEGA PHX- Thats awesome dude! Fantastic work. Way to think outside the box to get shit done!

@98mgalant- Looks good! Is it wierd that i actually like the paint chipped look on the front of the car? lol
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post

I like the super vr4 spoiler. I kinda want one if someone will buy my stock painted black one

Btw what muffler/exhaust is that?
    Last edited by JDyal; 04-01-2013 at 01:22 AM
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Dont' keep it stock, turn heads on the block

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4 cyl "Storm"

just installed some side skirts onto my 8g... Inspired by another member here: Exhaust Power....He had it on his ride...it look clean and simple just what i wanted...
    i had cyber 1 side skirts but it was too much "flashy" and didnt flow well.. but yea the skirts are from a 94-96 volvo 850 I had to trim and bend to make it fit finished it off with plast dip paint job... i am very pleased with the results... got it at Pick N pull cost under 30.00....with those with USDM bumper looking for a lip kit i would go with these skirts and honda Accord CD5 OEM lip

Last edited by jamesgalant; 03-31-2013 at 10:49 PM
    wise up or stand down

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgalant View Post
    just installed some side skirts onto my 8g... Inspired by another member here: Exhaust Power....He had it on his ride...it look clean and simple just what i wanted...
    i had cyber 1 side skirts but it was too much "flashy" and didnt flow well.. but yea the skirts are from a 94-96 volvo 850 I had to trim and bend to make it fit finished it off with plast dip paint job... i am very pleased with the results... got it at Pick N pull cost under 30.00....with those with USDM bumper looking for a lip kit i would go with these skirts and honda Accord CD5 OEM lip

Very clean man. I love those eclipse rims and wish I had a set, and don't mind me if i steal yous guys' idea
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Dont' keep it stock, turn heads on the block

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4 cyl "Storm"

James that's cold, I LOVE those sides, so clean.

Matt the car is looking good. Your photography skills are amazing bro, those pics look awesome!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

98mgalant in the first pic i thought you had an evo style rear fender flare or somthing then i looked closer haha

Great job! skirts look very clean!

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Looks like a Diamante VRX
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

Been a long time since I started this! page 1037.
    Last edited by The Vee; 04-01-2013 at 12:30 PM

Waiting for new flywheel to arrive so it and the clutch kit can be put in so it can be driven :/
    Oak pollen is killer man, doesnt show up too well in the pictures but its so yellow.

1994 Galant GS - Daily driver
    1994 Galant LS - Parts car

Garage: http://www.thegalantcenter.org/garag...iew-20241.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Vee View Post
    Been a long time since I started this! page 1037.
    Car look super mean man, awesome job!
    1994 Galant GS - Daily driver
    1994 Galant LS - Parts car

Garage: http://www.thegalantcenter.org/garag...iew-20241.html

The Vee: that's probably the best 8Gb front end combo I've ever seen. Looks so clean and mean. And I love that you parked on your front lawn. haha

Thanks Guys!! I don't really have any plans in the works at this time. I plan on trying to match the trunk and spoiler a little better when it gets a little warmer. I am going to do a rear disk swap pretty soon hopefully. I already have the parts to do it I just need to get some new disks and pads. I have been trying to change up the look a bit too but I haven't figured out what I want to do yet.lol I wanted to get some new wheels but I ended up spending the money I had saved up on a new lens for my camera.lol

Greg I really appreciate that you like my photography but the truth is that I am not that great. The camera and lenses do 95% of the work. When I take pictures of my car I take any were from 100-200 pictures. Most of them are crap but with that many pictures taken I am bound to have a couple good ones.lol

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Thanks for the comments. Nice to get feedback like that. Oh and the front lawn, yep, had to park it there while I was doing the work on the bumper in the garage (tiny garage) once the car is in there it's difficult to walk up the side let alone work on it!

everyone is looking good lately. except jaydal. put the damn things already bro.
    couple of shout outs
    The Veeee love your 8gb. i like the way mine looked but damn thats just sexy.

DeezNuTz: thanks for stoping and marking those lines for me. cut the on the lines and the hood is perfect. here are some pics.

^^^looks much better now, welcome

the vee has the best 8gb front end hands down, made even better by the fact that it's on a vr4 :D
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Hey vee, if you don't mind telling, where did you get the mesh grills? I've seen some on ebay I think, but was afraid they weren't a direct fit. I 2nd your car being the best 8gb front end

Guys, thank you so much for your comments. I absolutely love the look of my car now, but your comments give it that "extra" goodness. Thank you. Must mention again the help I've had from TGC members who have been so good in taking the trouble to ship many parts to me in the UK from small wiring plugs and badges to large items like the bumper itself.
    As for the grilles, yes I found those on Ebay, but did have trouble with the seller sending wrong parts and very slow. The product itself was not bad, but needed a lot of work to fit. My other option and quite easy, was that I cut the louvres out of the OEM grilles, filled, sanded and attached mesh to the back.
    As yo can see I've retained JDM/Euro headlights so I also had to trim back the edge next to the light by about an inch on each side. With USDM heads you wouldn't need to do that bit so a little less cutting trimming etc.
    Thanks again Guys.

Quote Originally Posted by specter6633 View Post
    Wait wuuuuuut? kouki front end now?! nice! I of course love this because it looks similar to mine

The Vee: you make me miss my 8gb front end! Sooo clean! keep it up man!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Page 1323 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 323823122312731313131913201321132213231324132513261327133313731423 ... LastLast