The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 1347 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 347847124712971337134313441345134613471348134913501351135713971447 ... LastLast
Showing results 26,921 to 26,940 of 29136
    ^^ nah everyone makes dumb mistakes now n then... You get a pass lol

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Yea flipped it guys....thanks Keith....100% right m-rod...was just gonba ignore ...but its like why even post some dumb shit like that lol...
    Can you size down your sig please? Thanks, Admin :)

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    I've learned to just ignore him. Think of it this way. He obviously wanted attention (like always) and his only way to do so was to make a classless post about a handful of our cars, rather than by posting his own accomplishments (in this case, a lack thereof)
    Lol... U know what the funny thing is...signature pic is if a 94-01 integra..with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DONE TO IT...I used to have an 01....and judging by the wheels its an "LS "....that's a NON-VTEC LOL...what a clown...my integra was a GSR A "real VTEC"...dropped on neuspeed springs all white with a carbon creations hood and as far as wheels anybody who knows Hondas wouldve grabbed a set of SWIRLIES of they were really an enthusiast...not just a child in need of unnecessary attention! Blue 8g lol where is it?

98mgalant, the car looks great! Keeps making me want a 7g

Great cars fellas! Mine is dirty as fuck (I need to buy some car detailing materials) but I got a chance to follow my car as it was being driven by the wife (her AC quit on the hottest day of the year on her, but when I tried it, it worked fine so we swapped cars) and I snapped a couple:

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by cleazy123 View Post
    Lol... U know what the funny thing is...signature pic is if a 94-01 integra..with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DONE TO IT...I used to have an 01....and judging by the wheels its an "LS "....that's a NON-VTEC LOL...what a clown...my integra was a GSR A "real VTEC"...dropped on neuspeed springs all white with a carbon creations hood and as far as wheels anybody who knows Hondas wouldve grabbed a set of SWIRLIES of they were really an enthusiast...not just a child in need of unnecessary attention! Blue 8g lol where is it?
    LS, coilovers (aka better than your lowering springs), ITR lip, HKS HiPower exhaust, Mugen pedals/shift knob, ARC shift plate, Mugen Gen 1 wing sitting in my basement, oh and because I'm not a real enthusiast I had these sitting waiting for tires when I sold the car:

But I mean, stock wheels (which were most likely stolen at one point) from other cars are SUPER COOL.

I love the rare chances of watching your own car drive it gives you a very different prospective

Greg, I don't envy that driveway entrance, makes your height much more acceptable haha

Mod List Wars! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    I love the rare chances of watching your own car drive it gives you a very different prospective
    Yes! It was crazy watching my car go down the road, makes me appreciate it more. Now I see what everyone else sees.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    Greg, I don't envy that driveway entrance, makes your height much more acceptable haha
    Ugh, this community HATES lowered cars. I'm not sure what I wanna do with the drop at this point, dodging manhole covers and negotiating the many dips is hell on my stock setup, so anything lower is gonna be crazy.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Why would you buy two sets of wheels and never put either set on your car....then sell the car....anybody? And 16x7 wow! He's definately gonna b hellaflush people lol, aside from over ten THOUSAND in mods I think its time for me to upgrade my shift nob and pedals to RALLIART ;)...Oooh

Look point is I could this shit all day, but on some real shit u need to think about what u write before you write it next time....there's no need to put down other peoples cars in sarcastic kinda way...

Greg she looks purdy

Yes! It was crazy watching my car go down the road, makes me appreciate it more. Now I see what everyone else sees.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by cleazy123 View Post
    Why would you buy two sets of wheels and never put either set on your car....then sell the car....anybody? And 16x7 wow! He's definately gonna b hellaflush people lol, aside from over ten THOUSAND in mods I think its time for me to upgrade my shift nob and pedals to RALLIART ;)...Oooh

Look point is I could this shit all day, but on some real shit u need to think about what u write before you write it next time....there's no need to put down other peoples cars in sarcastic kinda way...
    1.) Why buy wheels and never mount on car? Didn't want to half ass buying tires, you may buy Nexen/other China crap, I stick to quality tires. Also, I sold the car, if you no longer have a car, its tough to mount wheels to it.

2.) Hellaflush? I'm not trying to impress 19 year old men, I want my car to function, this is why I buy quality suspension, quality tires, etc. 16x7 +42 with a 215/45/16 extreme performance summer tire? Yeah, that'll shit on a 16x8 +0-20 all day.

3.) You have 10k in mods? Where? I see crap CF teenager hood, $1k in JDM stuff, $500 in replica parts from Cali and $900 in EVO stuff.

4.) No sarcasm was intended, those cars sucked.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    -Andrew

Greg, I know the feeling all too well. My brothers and I switch cars for a bit when we go driving. You get to see your car go down the road as your drive it, listen to the exhaust note as others would hear it, watch your car bounce over bumps because coils =P. For me I like to check out the brembo's as I'm riding next to it and having them fly by me.

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    ^^ nah everyone makes dumb mistakes now n then... You get a pass lol
    Hahaha thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post

3.) You have 10k in mods? Where? I see crap CF teenager hood, $1k in JDM stuff, $500 in replica parts from Cali and $900 in EVO stuff.
    I can see the 10k.. No offense but the mods you listed are still worth more than the teg lol. Could also say the mods listed are worth more than the G as well. I don't remember CF hood being a teenager mod either, could be just my area though. Anyway... PLAY BALL lol
    Last edited by keith6110; 07-27-2013 at 07:57 AM

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Lol your making me laugh over here bro....my brembo swap between all FOUR calipers a total of 12 pistons (your integra had maybe 4 :/ ) power slot disks ,goodridge ss brake lines were $1600 alone...

And we all know how much a vr4 grill, bumper,side skirts,power folding mirrors, headlights, and 3rd gen tails go for......oh and btw that's all URETHANE...O.E.M.
    Just that alone is worth more than ur acura.

And most teenagers cant even afford a $600 SEIBON CF hood but that's neither here not there...

LOOK FACE IT...my car will shit on yours...plain and simple..you may be friends with some members but for the simple fact that you told g-spot, me, and a few others that are cars sucked you have no class...and it'd be one thing if u had something to back up all this jibber jabber ...but u don't, your just a cornball who's still a part of a forum trying to keep in ouch with friends who were only talking to u because u had something in common with them....now u just sit there posting on a forum that u basically have absolutely nothing to do with...dude u have no life...do us all a favor go get a life ha ha
    Last edited by cleazy123; 07-27-2013 at 10:23 AM

Experienced TGC Member

Ugh, this community HATES lowered cars. I'm not sure what I wanna do with the drop at this point, dodging manhole covers and negotiating the many dips is hell on my stock setup, so anything lower is gonna be crazy.
    I say bag it!!!! Flick of a switch and you can be at any height you want, I know, and as far as the ride, feels the same as stock depending on how much pressure you run. BAG IT!!!

Page 1347 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 347847124712971337134313441345134613471348134913501351135713971447 ... LastLast