The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 1348 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 348848124812981338134413451346134713481349135013511352135813981448 ... LastLast
Showing results 26,941 to 26,960 of 29136
    ^^^ yeah if you don't want to worry about dips and crap on the road do what coconut said, btw coconut your car was pretty hard at MOD. Tastefully done bro.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    My brakes only have 2 pistons =(

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Mine has 16 pistons, just not on the galant lol
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    My brakes only have 2 pistons =(
    That's cool E when I move to Cali ...we will get brembos on that G...always loved to USDm old version/drop/and freshness of yours....white is ALWAYS KRISPY ;)
    Can you size down your sig please? Thanks, Admin :)

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    I say bag it!!!! Flick of a switch and you can be at any height you want, I know, and as far as the ride, feels the same as stock depending on how much pressure you run. BAG IT!!!
    Bags would b serious...coconut whats the word the cheapest setup just out of curiosity...u would need 4 bag struts?...and lines..compressor ...tank ...remote? Don't think air ride makes a kit for the g..but as it is there like 3-4k gotta be a cheaper way to piece a setup together for cheaper right?

Keeping in mind I paid 3500 for the car, I think bags might not be something I'm willing to invest in. Would be dope though. If I hit this powerball though, everything's fair game :)

I succumbed to peer pressure, that's how I'm in this powerball foolishness. For shame Greg, for shame

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by cleazy123 View Post
    3.) You have 10k in mods? Where? I see crap CF teenager hood, $1k in JDM stuff, $500 in replica parts from Cali and $900 in EVO stuff.

Lol your making me laugh over here bro....my brembo swap between all FOUR calipers a total of 12 pistons (your integra had maybe 4 :/ ) power slot disks ,goodridge ss brake lines were $1600 alone...

And we all know how much a vr4 grill, bumper,side skirts,power folding mirrors, headlights, and 3rd gen tails go for......oh and btw that's all URETHANE...O.E.M.
    Just that alone is worth more than ur acura.

And most teenagers cant even afford a $600 SEIBON CF hood but that's neither here not there...

LOOK FACE IT...my car will shit on yours...plain and simple..you may be friends with some members but for the simple fact that you told g-spot, me, and a few others that are cars sucked you have no class...and it'd be one thing if u had something to back up all this jibber jabber ...but u don't, your just a cornball who's still a part of a forum trying to keep in ouch with friends who were only talking to u because u had something in common with them....now u just sit there posting on a forum that u basically have absolutely nothing to do with...dude u have no life...do us all a favor go get a life ha ha
    Like OH Em Gee, El Oh El

1600 is way too much for a Brembo swap . who cares how much you spent... Lots of people spend lots of money it's about overall execution not $$$$ spent. Grow up and stop listing your fucking mods. Your car has potential just needs a complete vision
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

3.) You have 10k in mods? Where? I see crap CF teenager hood, $1k in JDM stuff, $500 in replica parts from Cali and $900 in EVO stuff.

Lol your making me laugh over here bro....my brembo swap between all FOUR calipers a total of 12 pistons (your integra had maybe 4 :/ ) power slot disks ,goodridge ss brake lines were $1600 alone...

And we all know how much a vr4 grill, bumper,side skirts,power folding mirrors, headlights, and 3rd gen tails go for......oh and btw that's all URETHANE...O.E.M.
    Just that alone is worth more than ur acura.

And most teenagers cant even afford a $600 SEIBON CF hood but that's neither here not there...

LOOK FACE IT...my car will shit on yours...plain and simple..you may be friends with some members but for the simple fact that you told g-spot, me, and a few others that are cars sucked you have no class...and it'd be one thing if u had something to back up all this jibber jabber ...but u don't, your just a cornball who's still a part of a forum trying to keep in ouch with friends who were only talking to u because u had something in common with them....now u just sit there posting on a forum that u basically have absolutely nothing to do with...dude u have no life...do us all a favor go get a life ha ha
    Wow, I don't log in for two days and look what happens...
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Dont' keep it stock, turn heads on the block

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4 cyl "Storm"

Hey yo. I have a $10k+ mod galant. And what. Lol

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Keeping in mind I paid 3500 for the car, I think bags might not be something I'm willing to invest in. Would be dope though. If I hit this powerball though, everything's fair game :)

I succumbed to peer pressure, that's how I'm in this powerball foolishness. For shame Greg, for shame
    Just get it photoshopped low everytime you take a pic.

Oh, and I lost count after spending $7k u mad bro?

I haven't touched the forum for probably two weeks if not more. I come here to see what's been going on and this is the third thread I view and I see childish crap like always. Did you guys figure out who's dick is bigger yet??

Who gives a shit what Cody has to say?? Whenever I read a thread and I see his comment I just pass it and when I see a comment to his comment I pass that too cuz it's mostly stupid childish shit.

The kid calls tires tyres cuz he thinks he is cool or something. He hates on anyone and everyone that doesn't buy wheels that cost more than what a galant would cost and he isn't a galant owner anymore.

Ignore him and move on. I learned to ignore people like him. But all this bickering does get annoying after seeing it for a while.

I stopped caring for this community and stayed away for like two years cuz of shit like this and then came back but I learned to ignore the useless ones.

End of rant.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    ^^^ yeah if you don't want to worry about dips and crap on the road do what coconut said, btw coconut your car was pretty hard at MOD. Tastefully done bro.
    Thanks.

And I would spend another 10k and not even think twice...its All about the love for the car...I'm not bragging at all ..I think every bodies 8g is fresh just because they took the time out of each to make it that way they like it...only reason why I post pics is to get opinions and feedback...but when someone flatout says your car "sucks" that pisses me off

Experienced TGC Member
    Bags would b serious...coconut whats the word the cheapest setup just out of curiosity...u would need 4 bag struts?...and lines..compressor ...tank ...remote? Don't think air ride makes a kit for the g..but as it is there like 3-4k gotta be a cheaper way to piece a setup together for cheaper right?
    Universal air front bag over strut ( had since 03 and no problems awesome design). Rear is custom by me and a buddy. Custom built lower control arm with a adjustable joint to adjuster camber, universal air rear bags. some minor cutting, welding, and there she is . Rides awesome.. Any one want it done hit me up. For the most I think I spent 800. But in this new age there is a lot of new technology. I like it nice a simple. Click on picks to view .
    Last edited by coconut; 07-28-2013 at 02:22 PM Reason: forgot to add a picture

Experienced TGC Member
    Agree with cleazy123!!!!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post

Send it to me and ill hook it up!! lol

Thankyou Rudy....just out of curiosity but whats the full potential drop (while parked of course) lol...how much work to have your skirts touching the floor?

at where coconut was pancaked at, with new style skirts, it should be a finger gap to the ground, the only issue you would have is finding clearance in the front wheel wells and front lip I assume. I forgot his name but guy with the galant in Hawaii was on air shocks and he was pretty slammed. damn what was his name. but yeah prices for air systems have gone down. that's why everyone in the vip community is bagging now. I know one kit even gives you controls from your iphone.

I saw my car in the side view mirror and couldn't resist not taking this picture.

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Page 1348 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 348848124812981338134413451346134713481349135013511352135813981448 ... LastLast