The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 24 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834741245241024 ... LastLast
Showing results 461 to 480 of 29136
    ipaintu
    my daughters is yellow. 1999 i will get a pic up ...

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'>Here's a few pics i took of my G this weekend. Â*Just recently washed and waxed it so figured i should take some pics before it lost it's sheen. Â* Â*

Also just had my integra half bumper installed a few week back. Â*Props to my boy PinoyesV6 for modding and installing the lip for me as i drank water and watched! Â*Oh i helped him take measurements too. Â* Â* Thanks Allan!

</div>

i like that front!!! now i want that lip</div>

damn ur shit looks good

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'>Here's a few pics i took of my G this weekend. Â*Just recently washed and waxed it so figured i should take some pics before it lost it's sheen. Â* Â*

Also just had my integra half bumper installed a few week back. Â*Props to my boy PinoyesV6 for modding and installing the lip for me as i drank water and watched! Â*Oh i helped him take measurements too. Â* Â* Thanks Allan!</div>

damn ur shit looks good</div>

Thanks for the compliments guys... What can I say, Allan does great work! Only prob is he did a better job my bumper lip then his own, so he's gotta find time to rework his a little. I think it was my precise measurements and assistance that took it over the top. Haha...

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'>Here's a few pics i took of my G this weekend. Â*Just recently washed and waxed it so figured i should take some pics before it lost it's sheen. Â* Â*

Also just had my integra half bumper installed a few week back. Â*Props to my boy PinoyesV6 for modding and installing the lip for me as i drank water and watched! Â*Oh i helped him take measurements too. Â* Â* Thanks Allan!</div>

Thanks for the compliments guys... What can I say, Allan does great work! Only prob is he did a better job my bumper lip then his own, so he's gotta find time to rework his a little. I think it was my precise measurements and assistance that took it over the top. Haha...</div>

whats the model on that i think i have 98-01, i really like that lip

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'>Here's a few pics i took of my G this weekend. Â*Just recently washed and waxed it so figured i should take some pics before it lost it's sheen. Â* Â*

Thanks for the compliments guys... What can I say, Allan does great work! Only prob is he did a better job my bumper lip then his own, so he's gotta find time to rework his a little. I think it was my precise measurements and assistance that took it over the top. Haha...</div>

whats the model on that i think i have 98-01, i really like that lip</div>

X2....thats a nice lip. I figured other integra lips would work, but really wasnt sure how much work would go into it. Is it this one?

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChuloMxcn)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'>Here's a few pics i took of my G this weekend. Â*Just recently washed and waxed it so figured i should take some pics before it lost it's sheen. Â* Â*

whats the model on that i think i have 98-01, i really like that lip</div>

X2....thats a nice lip. I figured other integra lips would work, but really wasnt sure how much work would go into it. Is it this one?

</div>

ya i think so. i think its same process cut heat mold.

thats not it. he has a half bumper not a lip.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats not it. he has a half bumper not a lip.</div>

Furious and Chulo, Pinoyesv6 helped me order it, so he'd be the one who has the real details. But yeah, it's very close to that integra lip you posted up, but it's a half bumper as per Allan. so it rises up a bit higher then then the straight lip does.

TGC Regular
    GTZ_Ryde ... Me like whatever you install on your bumper

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lnkn52)</div><div class='quotemain'>GTZ_Ryde ... Me like Â*whatever you install on your bumper Â*:P</div>

Thanks lnkn52, just trying to make it into Serstylz next video...

My galant and my co-workers eclipse parked in lot at work
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    </div>

I see you have jdm mirrors on there... do you have them working ??
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=49796

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    </div>

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=49796</div>
    no im a scaredy cat. :oops:

lol no but i gotta wait til i get enough free time to start wiring.im always wiring one thing and rewiring another.gotta work up the tolerance.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    </div>

lol no but i gotta wait til i get enough free time to start wiring.im always wiring one thing and rewiring another.gotta work up the tolerance.</div>
    Do you have a JDM controller? makes it a lot easier.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    </div>

lol no but i gotta wait til i get enough free time to start wiring.im always wiring one thing and rewiring another.gotta work up the tolerance.</div>
    Do you have a JDM controller? makes it a lot easier.</div>
    i wish! my car came stock with manual mirrors but i only have that main harness behind the dash for the switch...i searched for a JDM switch with the folding control.no luck or too pricey...i gave up searching and just grabbed a normal switch to control the glass.and ill take the wires that control the folding and run them through everything to an aftermarket switch ive got installed that doesnt do anything.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    </div>

i wish! my car came stock with manual mirrors but i only have that main harness behind the dash for the switch...i searched for a JDM switch with the folding control.no luck or too pricey...i gave up searching and just grabbed a normal switch to control the glass.and ill take the wires that control the folding and run them through everything to an aftermarket switch ive got installed that doesnt do anything.</div>

so even thought you had manual mirrors, your car was still wired for power.. that's cool..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    </div>

i wish! my car came stock with manual mirrors but i only have that main harness behind the dash for the switch...i searched for a JDM switch with the folding control.no luck or too pricey...i gave up searching and just grabbed a normal switch to control the glass.and ill take the wires that control the folding and run them through everything to an aftermarket switch ive got installed that doesnt do anything.</div>

so even thought you had manual mirrors, your car was still wired for power.. that's cool..</div>
    yea.the only thing i didnt uderstand is that i obviously had the harness for the switch...but when i removed the door panels.no signs of a harness for the mirrors...i ripped apart the wire looms left and right.wasnt tucked away anywhere.so i said ok...went under my dash..started tracing the wires from the switch harness...it all went into a huge loom with another set of wires from who knows what...and i gave up from there because it was 100+ degrees out.

Finally got pictures

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

Page 24 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834741245241024 ... LastLast