The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 25 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast
Showing results 481 to 500 of 29136
    ^ nice! 2 sets of HIDs?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GreyGoose'01)</div><div class='quotemain'>Finally got pictures</div>

Looks really nice!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>^ nice! 2 sets of HIDs?</div>
    NAAAAAHHH just in the Low Beam (10000K) Nokya Hyper Yellow Foglights, Thanks ZigenScarface (Gary)

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    nice pix greygoose. car looks good!

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shuura)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</div>

a Bunch of "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx's"

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GreyGoose'01)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shuura)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</div>

a Bunch of "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx's" </div>

somethings up with cardomain!

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shuura)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GreyGoose'01)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shuura)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</div>

a Bunch of "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx's" </div>

somethings up with cardomain!</div>

oh man that looks good once again E did a good job on those..
    i cant wait for mine

Nothing special, just stock...for now, bought the rotor/brake pad kit from club3g and some 17" axis crux wheels off ebay, hoping to get the falken azenis st115's, just waiting to get some springs/struts so the wheel gap isn't ridiculous. Oh, and of course a paint job to get rid of the fade.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chevelle71_05)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Nothing special, just stock...for now, bought the rotor/brake pad kit from club3g and some 17" axis crux wheels off ebay, hoping to get the falken azenis st115's, just waiting to get some springs/struts so the wheel gap isn't ridiculous. Â*Oh, and of course a paint job to get rid of the fade.</div>

you'll get there bro! I had my G since 2000 and just recently got around to fixin' her up!! You're definitely in the right place for info/inspiration!! good luck!!

Proto
    the chev looks hot. show some pics of it.

a good "noob" mod to learn is clearing your corners.then you'll be inducted into the TGC brotherhood.lol

Nothing special, just stock...for now, bought the rotor/brake pad kit from club3g and some 17" axis crux wheels off ebay, hoping to get the falken azenis st115's, just waiting to get some springs/struts so the wheel gap isn't ridiculous. Â*Oh, and of course a paint job to get rid of the fade.</div>

Don't worry, we all got to start somewhere. You'll love the ST115 (I thought they were discontinued, maybe only in 17s?) just don't expect too long life from them. Show us some pics of the Chevy too!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>a good "noob" mod to learn is clearing your corners.then you'll be inducted into the TGC brotherhood.lol</div>

lol, so true

I did have a domain for the chevelle but I guess the page was deleted. I will try and get a page back up after work tomorrow (friday) and post a link.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I did have a domain for the chevelle but I guess the page was deleted. I will try and get a page back up after work tomorrow (friday) and post a link.</div>
    Here's the link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2435169
    Don't expect too much, 4 or 5 months ago it got hailed on, and well, it just isn't the same...

Nice Chevelle Daniel.
    No under the hood pics

Maybe you might know this.
    Is there anyway to put a hurst shifter on our Galants?

It may be a silly question but hey maybe some how it could be made to work.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Don't expect too much, 4 or 5 months ago it got hailed on, and well, it just isn't the same...</div>

I hate hail, sorry to hear that man. Regardless, I like that car!

Proto
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chevelle71_05)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I did have a domain for the chevelle but I guess the page was deleted. I will try and get a page back up after work tomorrow (friday) and post a link.</div>
    Don't expect too much, 4 or 5 months ago it got hailed on, and well, it just isn't the same...</div>

that looks so sweet...

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>a good "noob" mod to learn is clearing your corners.then you'll be inducted into the TGC brotherhood.lol</div>

Not everyone wants clear corners.

lemonnamedsteve
    2002 cleared corners, cold air intake, 3a racing high flow muffler

Blue LED interior lights, blue Neon Kit

Page 25 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast