The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 305 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 2052552953013023033043053063073083093153554058051305 ... LastLast
Showing results 6,081 to 6,100 of 29136
    One rainy afternoon w/ my G..
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    Dual piston front calipers and rear disk swap! Good job...how you like the braking force now?
    yes sir. they feel great. more power, more feel, and more brake pedal travel!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by 9G View Post
    you made your side mirror and side molding black? :p
    they where black from factory! but mirrors are world spec power glass, heated, and manual folding.

also my tint is very dark now

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Galante View Post
    One rainy afternoon w/ my G..
    Good to know it rains were you live, I was beginning to think I would need sunglasses for all your pics..HAHA

The ARC box fits like a glove no modification required!
    Arc also makes oilcaps for mitsus!

These are Tein hood dampers but you have to make them fit,i bought ones for the subaru impreza 05!

The gold dipped screws are from a friend he works in some chrom and gold store.

Yeah that airbox is sweet man. what do you mean "make them fit" how much needs to be done? got a site so i can check out. ive been seeing those Tein hood struts around i like them better then the redlines. man i wanna get some my stuff dipped. Do you have anymore photos man, even if there old ones when she was silver? i feel like im missing something on my car.
    Last edited by silver01g; 06-10-2008 at 04:18 PM

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Today mark my 6th anniversary on the first day to take pics of the G

June 10th 2002 @ Univ. of Houston parking lot

Fast forward 6 years later June 10th 2008 @ same spot 8)

I hope to keep her for another 6 years or so lol

@silver01g look at our page there are the pics from last year.

For the teins you have to make some custom brackets to use it,to subaru ones don't fit on the hood side.Its an easy mod buy some teins and you will see, i don't have a diy for this.

yeah i was just checking out the home page yall have. i forgot about that page. i remember lookin at that along time ago. yeah i actually checked out the Tein page.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Today mark my 6th anniversary on the first day to take pics of the G

June 10th 2002 @ Univ. of Houston parking lot

Fast forward 6 years later June 10th 2008 @ same spot 8)

I hope to keep her for another 6 years or so lol
    Actually it looks like you are two spots over. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Actually it looks like you are two spots over. Lol.
    I like that lamp post. I had good memories like making out with ex GF under the night sky, or hanging with my frat boys because it was the only light avaliable on the lot, and there (was) an emergency telephone to call anyone within the college campus lol.

I like that lamp post. I had good memories like making out with ex GF under the night sky, or hanging with my frat boys because it was the only light avaliable on the lot, and there (was) an emergency telephone to call anyone within the college campus lol.
    Yeah, you can tell that phone is gone. Sounds like you like memories related to light 'poles' but hey to each his own...lol

Great transformation!

wow g-spot before and after is insane. Lol crazy what plastic and fiberglass can do for a car
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Quote Originally Posted by mitsu_vic View Post
    Good to know it rains were you live, I was beginning to think I would need sunglasses for all your pics..HAHA

Hehe.. I'll take photos when the sun's out.
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by Strizi81 View Post
    Here are 2 pics how it's look this year

ive been waiting forever to see someone with a tucked engine bay in a galant but no ones had the balls
    your car is the reason i got a VRG bumper, looks really good man keep it up!
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Im jealous Arron!!! I thought i was the reason. you upset me.lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    ive been waiting forever to see someone with a tucked engine bay in a galant but no ones had the balls
    your car is the reason i got a VRG bumper, looks really good man keep it up!
    underated has a partial tuck

Its a little tuck a/c is out and the crusie control. The next thing is the power steering tank to hide and some wires and some other things.
    Edit the 2 radiator fans are gone and 1 spal fan is in front of the radiaotr for the cleaner look.

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    Im jealous Arron!!! I thought i was the reason. you upset me.lol
    his car inspired me to do it, seeing your car in person made me hit up toru. so yes u were the reason too
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Page 305 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 2052552953013023033043053063073083093153554058051305 ... LastLast